question about craiglslist personals...no not the one for hookers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
the one where girls describe how much of a freak they are and want to meet men to fuck...are these legit?i mean...any experiences..i was thiknig of hitting them up but dont kow if its legit or some bullshitt ad like the ones you get on your e mail telling you that some chick named [email protected] wants to meet you...lol.

Sep 17, 2007
there probably a 99.999% its a guy on the other end of that computer pimp. dont take the chance, so before you hook up with a tranny, GO TO THE BAR FIRST and meet a real live girl.

May 7, 2002
This chick's entire post is one giant run-on sentence. I felt like punching her in the throat every time she said "and". Other than that, I think FDS might like her.
i am cute young woman and i am looking for nice and sexy guy - 28 (fremont / union city / newark)

Date: 2010-02-14, 4:07PM PST
Reply To This Post

hello my name is Dana and i am 28 i am thick and i am 5/7 and i have pertty hazel eyes and i have nice smile and i have cute face and i have long hair and long legs i am hispanic and white.and i am single.i like to do for fun i like shopping and i like to eat out and like the movies and i like to cook and i like to read and write and i like to walk around the park and i lke to hang out with frinends and family.i dont have kids and i do smoked and i do drinke sometimes.and i have nice sense humor and personilty and i am smart.my fave music is rap,rock,r&b,reggae,jazz,hiphop,oldies,oldschool music.and my faves colors is red and pink and black and blue and green.i am looking for is a guy is funny and smart and who have nice eyes and smile and looking good and smell good and have nice sense humor and personality and have a car and job and whao like to have fun and kind and have loving heart and who like animals. NO JERKS AND MEAN GUYS OK. and if u want to know more about me u can email me.