question about craiglslist personals...no not the one for hookers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
damn the threadstarter just ethered himself with this thread. Hey man you need to get some game and go outside and approach a real lady. Go to a fucking starbucks and you'll see hella beezies. Or go to church or something. threadstarter lost at life.

Dec 2, 2006
damn the threadstarter just ethered himself with this thread. Hey man you need to get some game and go outside and approach a real lady. Go to a fucking starbucks and you'll see hella beezies. Or go to church or something. threadstarter lost at life.
says the destroyer of all mics. considering you think you will have a career in "rap", you are the lost one buddy ole pal!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I met a super fine chick I'm bout to meet up with tonight. Her name was something something TS. I don't know what TS stands for but I cant wait to find out!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You may need to learn how to talk to a woman live in the flesh if pussu is the goal... internet will only lead you to: fat Girls, ugly girls, tranny's and hookers.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ok let me make myself more clear...

your odd's are highly against you on casual encounters... you may get a lucky roll of the dice myspace/facebook normal craigslist listings

I pulled some good hoes back in the AOL days, but normally meet most my prospects while out