Q-BALL???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
Anyone have that one episode of "cops" where that lady cop chases down Q-Ball through the apartment complex, and eventually Q-ball just gives up and flops over in the field, breathing all hard and shit? that was some funny shit. i can't find that footage anywhere. It's an older cops episode filmed in south sac. Q ball is sporting blue dickies, white shirt, and a jerry curl. i only seen it on tv a couple times,

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Anyone have that one episode of "cops" where that lady cop chases down Q-Ball through the apartment complex, and eventually Q-ball just gives up and flops over in the field, breathing all hard and shit? that was some funny shit. i can't find that footage anywhere. It's an older cops episode filmed in south sac. Q ball is sporting blue dickies, white shirt, and a jerry curl. i only seen it on tv a couple times,
I remember that episode, but I didn't know that was q-ball.

Mar 11, 2012
Yea, thats not news to me homie. Iv'e been on that album for a loooong time. Got the CD. It only has the picture of Q-Ball. And the interlude "Q-Ball" doesn't explain shit."

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
it was titled pretty much like all the other cop episodes. Cops filmed on location: Sacramento. I'm pretty sure they just stopped the patrol car because he looked kind of suspicious, and when they called him over, he just booked it, and started running cause he had a few warrants.