Pusha T VS Lil Wayne Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002

^ OG Cheddar Bob been weak to me ever since this bullshit. That and claimin' to be a Blood. How do you listen to his music knowin' he did that? His diss to Pusha T was garbage.

Pusha T > OG Cheddar Bob

Nov 8, 2007
Pushas bro went hard on twitter subliminaly too... He said "I love my brothet, but i aint ever kiss him" *Dead/Lol*

Ive had Exodus on repeat since it dropped. Pusha one of my fav artists. Pusha >Wayne & Drake

Feb 8, 2003
this shit ALMOST two weeks old news. theres no beef bc big sean working with wayne and just dropped a new single together. wayne and pusha t like 5'6 they not gonna do shit

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm just say this... because I've been thinking about this "battle", or "beef" going on. If you're gonna battle, step up your lyrics, use punchlines/metaphors, and destroy the emcee lyrically. If it's just gonna be "tough-guy" talk, meet up in person and handle the shit. There's no reason talking about it on tracks. That's why I think this battle is weak. The lyrics aren't that great, and it's filled with tough talk... which they'll probably squash. lol

Apr 20, 2005
does hanging out with crackheads make u hard? if so then wow. i thought the video was stupid. weezy should let Jae Millz loose on him. Millz would murder pusha. eazy