Pusha T VS Lil Wayne Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
yeah pusha is one of my favorites too. he's original. i like how he raps about crack on every single song he is on. he is so tight. he be flippin them O's on the daily. he does the hoes dirty. plus he sells alot of coke. and i like it when he raps about wrapping crack in sand wich bags and he stays grindin. damm dogg i love pusha T. he makes my ears smile when his voice massages my eardrums. i like it when he talks about selling that hard white. he goes hard in the paint

Jan 23, 2006
pusha t dropped a classic diss track here. i don't understand how people aren't seeing it. and it aint subliminal just cuz he doesn't say, "hey lil wayne and drake et. al, i don't care for you or your music, sirs". shiiiiiiiiit.

"we the ones the judge juggling them gavels on"
"ask steve jobs, wealth don't buy health"

so many sick lines.

i fucking love it. i don't mind the music of weezy and drake, but they are both frauds, and i'm happy to see them being called out. drake is disney tv star, who will talk about catching bodies and wayne joined a street gang after he became a multiplat. selling artist.