Pursuit of perfection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
So after getting this in the mail today and playing the whole album back to back, I honestly have to say I think this is one of the best albums from the Bay Area in years.

This is a very rare album that can be played from start to finish without skipping a track, extremely polished, excellent production, the whole project is 10/10.

Out of the whole Mob Figaz camp since the start, in my opinion this is by far the best piece of material out.

Best money spent in ages.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
So after getting this in the mail today and playing the whole album back to back, I honestly have to say I think this is one of the best albums from the Bay Area in years.

This is a very rare album that can be played from start to finish without skipping a track, extremely polished, excellent production, the whole project is 10/10.

Out of the whole Mob Figaz camp since the start, in my opinion this is by far the best piece of material out.

Best money spent in ages.
Thanks..... Hard work pays off!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I liked this album as I have with all of AP's releases. Hes hands down the most consistent out of the whole Mob Figaz camp.