Pursuit of perfection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
It looks like he is making money and I don't wish bad on nobody... if he don't make as much as you on his cd atleast he can say he had the hardest cd in 2013
its all opinions. IMO i dont think his shit was the hardest i liked that freddie gibbs, ace hood and ap albums better honestly, bbut like i said its all opinions no persons word is superior to others

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I rarely listen to rap any more and never heard of Mac Reese but how does AP9 not know who he is? I thought he was cool with Killa Tay. That's not a knock on AP9, just surprising.
I don't know everyone who my main homies are associated with. Its a knock on AP9 because he doesn't know someone who killa tay knows and that's a knock on him...werido

Feb 8, 2003
i know what you said. you may not know meaning of hardest bc back when people used that word hardest it was another word for tight or better. quit acting like your the only one on here from the hood bc alot of us on here from the hood. that still dont make a opinion superior. but to each is own you gave your opinion so will others

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
i know what you said. you may not know meaning of hardest bc back when people used that word hardest it was another word for tight or better. quit acting like your the only one on here from the hood bc alot of us on here from the hood. that still dont make a opinion superior. but to each is own you gave your opinion so will others
I know im just fuckn with you but that mac reese is vicous from production to flow to features

Props: 94509

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
KILLA Tay my brother... But just cause a rapper fucks wit somebody doesn't mean I gotta know him!! I just seen a video somebody posted with dude and Jacka but still..... That don't make me know him!!! It's. million rappers I don't know and they're probably associated wit ALOT of my boys!!!
I'm just sayin, this is a business, and I would think someone that you call a brother would've put you up on game about a new cat he was workin with. Not a big deal like I said, just thought you would've heard of him.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I'm just sayin, this is a business, and I would think someone that you call a brother would've put you up on game about a new cat he was workin with. Not a big deal like I said, just thought you would've heard of him.
That's not his job to tell me who he fucks wit or not!! Who ever he fuck wit I will eventually fuck with them just cause of him !! MOBBIN

Feb 4, 2005
Another solid release AP, my best track right now is 'Got Ah Gun', really like when you get on real shit like that and Samyell does a nice hook.

Couple of things i'd like to see on your next project if possible,

1. More tracks with some of the Mob Figaz individually.

2. A feature or two with Deltrice, i think you two sound well together on your other projects.

Thats it keep dropping albums and showing progress, hope you move a lot of units on this project.

Oh and a 17708 part 2 would be dope, i slapped the shit out of that album, cover was crazy too.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Another solid release AP, my best track right now is 'Got Ah Gun', really like when you get on real shit like that and Samyell does a nice hook.

Couple of things i'd like to see on your next project if possible,

1. More tracks with some of the Mob Figaz individually.

2. A feature or two with Deltrice, i think you two sound well together on your other projects.

Thats it keep dropping albums and showing progress, hope you move a lot of units on this project.

Oh and a 17708 part 2 would be dope, i slapped the shit out of that album, cover was crazy too.

Thanks bro... New album will drop by the end of the year!!! Me and Deltrice got a couple and imma get the Figz on a couple!!

Mar 5, 2005
i didnt bump ap9 for ass long time cuz didnt like the shit he put out, but his old albums real classics!

this new album still got some beats i dont like but his flow is crazy like always, and the album got some real knockers like MY OPINION, CALI LIVEN, MOUTH PIECE, GOT A GUN and ''NEVA STOPPIN this track is hella crazy''

the album is solid, good work.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
i didnt bump ap9 for ass long time cuz didnt like the shit he put out, but his old albums real classics!

this new album still got some beats i dont like but his flow is crazy like always, and the album got some real knockers like MY OPINION, CALI LIVEN, MOUTH PIECE, GOT A GUN and ''NEVA STOPPIN this track is hella crazy''

the album is solid, good work.
I appreciate it... Thanks