PS4 IN DEVELOPMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2008
seriously..people really play ps2 games on the ps3?

and more than likely it wont be....but the guaranteed the ps2 games will be available in the store
I don't give a shit about ps2 games! But i bet people did when the ps3 first came out! Think about it the new console could be out as soon as next year? So when you buy one do you want your current collection of games to just become obsolete? I personaly don't want to have to buy all new games just because i bought a new console...

Jun 11, 2004
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL TALKIN ABOUT? ALMOST ALL THE XBOX EXCLUSIVES ARE ON PS3 NOW, LOOK AT ALL THE EXCLUSIVES COMIN THIS YEAR AND NEXT, WHAT DOES XBOX HAVE GEARS AND HALO?
Xbox usually gets dibbs on dlc months before Sony (gta, fallout, etc.). Its happening less and less but the past few years it's been that way for lots of dope shit.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I don't give a shit about ps2 games! But i bet people did when the ps3 first came out! Think about it the new console could be out as soon as next year? So when you buy one do you want your current collection of games to just become obsolete? I personaly don't want to have to buy all new games just because i bought a new console...
so your saying you want the ps3 games to translate over to the ps4...i dont see why they couldnt do that, it makes sense...or they just figure you can keep your ps3 alongside your ps4...but yeah i would definitely want an all in one console....

the new ps4 console will not be around next year, at the earliest it would be 2013 and thats pushing it...but it also depends on how quickly nintendo and MS push theirs out...nintendo will be first, followed by MS and then sony's will probably come 1 year after..so say the xbox 720 releases around holidays 2012...its all speculation..ive been reading that we wont see a ps4 until 2014 at minimum...but you never know, if its already in the works

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Xbox usually gets dibbs on dlc months before Sony (gta, fallout, etc.). Its happening less and less but the past few years it's been that way for lots of dope shit.
dont care much about who gets the DLC first...its more about the games for me...and sony has many exclusive titles

really the only games anyone needs a 360 for is halo or Gears...and thats if you enjoy those games

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
The only good Sony exclusives are MLB The Show and Uncharted.

What other exclusives does Sony even have? Gran Turismo? I personally like Forza better, but Burnout and Need for Speed are more my type of racing game.

I put Uncharted 2 in for the first time last night, and had to sit through 9 seperate updates and installs before I could even start the game. How anyone can say PSN is the same as Live is beyond me.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
The only good Sony exclusives are MLB The Show and Uncharted.

What other exclusives does Sony even have? Gran Turismo? I personally like Forza better, but Burnout and Need for Speed are more my type of racing game.

I put Uncharted 2 in for the first time last night, and had to sit through 9 seperate updates and installs before I could even start the game. How anyone can say PSN is the same as Live is beyond me.
stick with your xbox...we dont need you or your capris

god of war, heavy rain, modnation racers, uncharted, twisted metal...and more

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I haven't had to upgrade my 360 in 6 years.

When I said upgrade, I meant bought a new PC. Which I won't have to do for another few years. Enjoy your RROD, and discs being ruined by the system. I've owned a 360, I think they're alright... but limited on what they can do because of Microsoft. Same with PS3's.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL TALKIN ABOUT? ALMOST ALL THE XBOX EXCLUSIVES ARE ON PS3 NOW, LOOK AT ALL THE EXCLUSIVES COMIN THIS YEAR AND NEXT, WHAT DOES XBOX HAVE GEARS AND HALO?
Uh no.

Out of the 20 or so games I have most of them are 360 exclusives. The only ones that aren't are BlazBlue and SFIV and Darksiders. Maybe 1 or 2 more.

Seriously.

DFK 1.5
DFK BL
DOJ
Ketsui
Futari
Galuda II
DC
DCZ
Magna Carta 2
IM2
IMS4U

All exclusives?

What does that PS3 have? a few NIS games, that's literally it.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Uh no.

Out of the 20 or so games I have most of them are 360 exclusives. The only ones that aren't are BlazBlue and SFIV and Darksiders. Maybe 1 or 2 more.

Seriously.

DFK 1.5
DFK BL
DOJ
Ketsui
Futari
Galuda II
DC
DCZ
Magna Carta 2
IM2
IMS4U

All exclusives?

What does that PS3 have? a few NIS games, that's literally it.
are you seriously naming straight Japanese games

Feb 11, 2006
lol@ every thread being about which console niggaz prefer..... just play them all if u have them if not just play the one u like,dont keep repeating shit u said in every other thread like " my xbox shit on ps3" or vice versa coz dat shits played out mayne.....this shits makin me wanna go cop a neo geo and play fatal fury

Status
Not open for further replies.