PS2 Emulation Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
Does anybody know if you can emulate NES, Genesis, Snes... games on a PS2? I found a couple sites, but it seemed like you had to buy software or hardware to do it. I'd really like to be able to burn a cd, and copy it to HD-Loader, so I could just boot it from there.

Also, I heard that people can now install on OS on the PS2... anybody have any info on that?

Jun 27, 2002
yeah, i got the snes ones, and i've seen the genesis ones too....the snes has like 100 games easy and its 2 discs...Not sure if you could load it with HD loader since its burned and you need a chip or slidecard/fliptop to use it, plus the boot discs....

there isnt an original (storeboought) disc to it because its not sold in stores, only way to get it to read is a chip or sc/ft....So the software/hardware is probably the only way dogg....

Sep 19, 2003
Where did you get the disks? Is there is a website you know of that explains it? Are the games played back at full speed, or is it kinda slow with messed up sound?

Jun 27, 2002
no the games play 995 ok, i think i found one or two that didnt work (try playin 100 + different super nintendo games in one day...you'll appreciate your ps2)
but otheriwse they all work...the dude i got em from shut his site down and dont answer my emails