PS mess still a hoe.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
in the 2000's, yeah

in their entire careers, hell no

playaz n tha game & dwellin in the labb > anything mess has ever done

::
Mess whole career is taking a dump on jt's. disobayish, messy slick, explosive mode, bullys wit fullys 3, bandannnas and tattoos, jt lyrics arent all that plus his beats suck

Apr 25, 2002
MESS & JT both got solid catalogs. If anything JT, sounds revigerated and his flow has been on point especially on that BONKERS mixtape. MESS got at least two or three top notch albums plus plenty of heat on them compilations. I admit that after MESS start using that blow heavy, his delivery has suffered something terrible. I don't get involved in taking sides between two niggaz who've known each other 20+ years. That's stupid. MAKE GOOD MUSIC and the rest will speak for itself

Props: Dana Dane

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Mess whole career is taking a dump on jt's. disobayish, messy slick, explosive mode, bullys wit fullys 3, bandannnas and tattoos, jt lyrics arent all that plus his beats suck
i respectfully disagree.... though explosive mode comes very close, half of that belonged to quinn

and mess's lyrics aren't all that either... his appeal was from his song making abilities

::

JTGLP

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2010
mess was my bro........thats why it got to be resolved double cross me then brag about it then label me snitch lol and really open a old wound so hands and feet it is. he stay tweeting JT THREATING ME every chance he get????? gangsta? its just a 1 on 1 messy smh

Props: Snakegang
Feb 8, 2003
mess was my bro........thats why it got to be resolved double cross me then brag about it then label me snitch lol and really open a old wound so hands and feet it is. he stay tweeting JT THREATING ME every chance he get????? gangsta? its just a 1 on 1 messy smh
go get five minutes with him then since he in town instead of posting about how he a pussy. this your perfect opportunity to go confront him on video and maybe fight him. i bet taht will get more worldstarhiphop plays then any of yalls new music.