PROP 19...voting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
whats good? so today is the big day...prop 19 finally made it onto a ballot with a serious look. anyone already vote, or deciding on voting today?

May 6, 2009
I didn't vote on it, but doesn't the government already tax the local weed shops? From what I understand, your local weed shops will still be in business. Who is saying they are gonna get a hold of the weed and "chemicalize" it?

Nov 23, 2009
i dont know what yall talkin about but ima still be gettin my weed from the same person. the clinics already taxin an arm and a leg for some trees regardless. i hope it passes for the simple fact i aint tryna get a ticket or go to jail behind some trees. and it starts with california if it passes here all the other states will fall in line. people been sayin legalize weed for years and now when we got a chance to actually do it yall sayin no? lets get it legal first and then worry about all the bullshit afterwards.

Jan 9, 2009
but weed will be legalized very soon in california. democrat just got put in as gov. they realize that these dispensaries are banking and thats tax money they could use.

the major money didnt pour in like people tho.. plus NORML and all the other weed groups were seriously infighting, fucking up the message.
the NO side had big dollars.. drug cartels, law enforcement, pot growers, teachers unions, church groups, etc.. all those ads that were like:
OH NOESS!1! UR NURSE GON BE HIGH. UR EMPLOYEES WILL BE HIGH AND U CANT FIRE THEM!!!1! WEED IZ BAD.
had no counter ads to combat that shit.. til HELLA late. George Soros gave $1 Million like last week.. late as fuck on some pot head shit.

but all these niggas babbling these scare tactics bout "THE GUBMENT GON CHEMICALIZE YO WEED" are wrong. dont listen to them.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Copied From Laila Az-iz

CNN Just PROJECTED PROP 19 OFFICIALLY LOSING. 52% of Blacks voted NO! 56% of Latinos said NO! 55% of Whites said NO! 59% of people ages 18-29 said YES! 50% of people 30-44 said YES! Majority of old people said NO!

Aug 15, 2002
i voted yes..i dont smoke weed so i dont really give a shit about the quality of what niggaz is gettin high with nor do i give a shit about what "small businessman"(seriously a dealer aint a small businessman he dont pay govt taxes like i do or anybody else with a real small business)...ahh well it lost anyway pretty much most of this election was fucked up

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
Copied From Laila Az-iz

CNN Just PROJECTED PROP 19 OFFICIALLY LOSING. 52% of Blacks voted NO! 56% of Latinos said NO! 55% of Whites said NO! 59% of people ages 18-29 said YES! 50% of people 30-44 said YES! Majority of old people said NO!
homie i never vote that shit is rigged...i know more than a 1000 people who supported an voted...come on now...they want it to fail so they can raise taxes on it even more to get more dough (from dispenseries) to fix the states economy then finally legalize it once this "crisis" is over an tax tha fuck outta it even more...they aint gonna fuck wit tha weed...that they wont do...why would they?so weedman can still grow better shit an we can get it tax free?i think not...mark my words its gonna happen like this in some form or fashion!

Feb 10, 2006
you have to understand that if they legalize it, you can't slang it, it's gonna be more expensive, and companies that drug test their employees follow federa guidelines, or are just against it. i think this will never pass no matter what

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
thats what i dont fully understand, on a street business tip, why does it matter to a dealer on the street if it passes or not? they would still be making money on it. i would think if the govt. taxed it like crazy, people wouldnt get it from business spots, but from a homie or a connect.

on a business aspect, i could see how it would fuck a lot of things over. im having mixed feelings about the prop now. i voted yes, but im not heart broken it didnt get passed. i could picture people bitching and moaning if it did pass.

i say fuck the whole thing now. i really dont mind if it stays as a medical situation. people are putting a sour taste in my mouth with the shit talking and conspiracy theories with something that, in essence, is stress free.

May 6, 2009
you have to understand that if they legalize it, you can't slang it, it's gonna be more expensive, and companies that drug test their employees follow federa guidelines, or are just against it. i think this will never pass no matter what
How will people not be allowed to slang it? Are you saying they couldn't legally? People already do even though it's illegal. This prop passing wouldn't stop them.

Jan 23, 2006
Naw. It would of been way cheaper though

May 6, 2009
They could sell it if they like not makin a profit.lol

If it dont make dollars....you know the rest.
People would still make a profit. I know plenty of people who would just keep going through their normal dodo hook up. If it aint broke, don't fix it.