Project Underworld.. (a comic book for the homies)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Troll this is some solid ass shit homie! Fuck I like the whole plot and how the story is flowing, if I come up with some good ideas ill let you know so you can add to it if ya want. This some productive ass shit that can even be a movie some day.
fa sho!! you guys have any ideas let me know, if i use em ill send a fat package..

and yeah, im currently looking to see how much it would cost to turn it into an animated movie.. like anime.. if that happens, ill need some folx to do voice acting :cool:

Jun 5, 2004
TROLL said:
fa sho!! you guys have any ideas let me know, if i use em ill send a fat package..

and yeah, im currently looking to see how much it would cost to turn it into an animated movie.. like anime.. if that happens, ill need some folx to do voice acting :cool:
i'll do it

Feb 23, 2004
dont feel like readin it all homie, but good shit! Anybody seen Deja Vu? when they were looking at you 6 days ago! some crazy shit.

Aug 8, 2003
antoniog831 said:
WHATS THE LATEST TROLL?
Well, ive got my publishing company picked out, Im still in the process of coloring it in and adding certain things to it.. It eats up a lot of my time but in the end its gonna be worth it..

I just updated my first post with new pages, the cover etc.. :)

Aug 17, 2007
looks like a sick idea homie.....only thing i would suggest is gettin better art....hire or find someone that can do that graphic illustration type shit,or dose tha companys youre pitching this iea to do that for you?

Aug 8, 2003
^
nah, im doin this all on my lonely... its supposed to look cartoonish.. im hopin to eventually make an animated movie to act as a "prequel" leading up to the book.

and mind you, this is only the second draft of 6 that these pages are going to go through dealing with shadowing, hue and saturation issues etc.

Jun 5, 2004
TROLL said:
^
nah, im doin this all on my lonely... its supposed to look cartoonish.. im hopin to eventually make an animated movie to act as a "prequel" leading up to the book.

and mind you, this is only the second draft of 6 that these pages are going to go through dealing with shadowing, hue and saturation issues etc.
either way, the drawings are cool no matter what, and the story seems like it will get the point across. Looks like it could be a big thing goin 4 you homie, keep at it