Project Underworld.. (a comic book for the homies)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003

In the year 2021, the United states has developed into a great dictatorship. The dictators are an un-seen group who control the money, a real 'shadow government'. Now, a great movement has been created to stop the police state at least on the local level. The revolution has finally started. The soldiers are your neighborhood hoodlums, troublemakers and drugdealers, the outcasts of society who never were afraid to pick up a gun. They were once demonized by many, now, with the proper leadership and pointed in the right direction. They have become welcome in many neighborhoods with their sworn oath to protect the people from the roving military like police force and mercenaries that now swarm the streets. These modern day rebels are striking great fear into the cold hearts of the elite who wish to turn America into a part of the one world government. Now, they find themselves locked in a bitter civil war fighting not only the elite who wish to enslave them, but also their rivals who have been hired by this elite group to help stop the rebellion..In the midst of this great war lies a secret hidden from humanity since the beginning of time.. and the birth of one person, may unveil this dark secret..

****UPDATED 9/11/07****

*The words subject to change

Aug 8, 2003
^^
much love yall, yeah, i figured i could make something that will teach a lil bit about whats going on while at the same time make it entertaining.. im trying to get this into barnes and noble and hot topics stores as well as the small chain book stores that are around. but i have to finish it up before i can even fill out the cosignment contracts i have..

Dec 26, 2004
Yeah, that was Nteresting how its N the future but you didnt exagerated on the technologies too much. cool man. You gonna have it jus locally or tryin to spread it as much as you can??

Aug 8, 2003
aridan3at said:
Yeah, that was Nteresting how its N the future but you didnt exagerated on the technologies too much. cool man. You gonna have it jus locally or tryin to spread it as much as you can??
im going to try and spread it as much as i can.. i have been sending emails back and forth with one of the producers of the alex jones show and so far they were liking the idea.. they told me when its finished to send them a soundbyte for a comercial and they would play it, but im not sure if i have to pay for it or not..