Problem Wit Homeboy Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2006
what are some of the problems with them one i can think of is that they stop pressing cds after a year then u have to pay hella money to get that cd like Big Oso Locs, Big Tones and Lowdowns cds

Nov 2, 2002
they get older and tone their lyrics down (its like that with every genre though)
thats all i could think of, for the most part there arent any problems, except for lagging on release dates and stuff

Apr 20, 2008
theres only bout 5-6 good homeboy rappers out there.
the rest suck. they jus talk on tracks...got weak beats. and say the same shit.

thats why i slap sanjo shit. its always real

Apr 15, 2006
Alotta ppl thats r really tight just aint puttin enough shit out! N all these weak ass rappers stay droppin tracks...FOR EXAMPLE , LOCO C, BIG RHINO, CASPER LOCS, LOUIE LOC, ALL OF EAST CO CO'S ARTISTS, TOKZTERO just to name a few...But alotta good music comin outta nasty north...connected inc just doesnt seem to do it for me, smile now cry later is the only album i thought was decent...waitin on that big oso loc.

Sep 17, 2007
Alotta ppl thats r really tight just aint puttin enough shit out! N all these weak ass rappers stay droppin tracks...FOR EXAMPLE , LOCO C, BIG RHINO, CASPER LOCS, LOUIE LOC, ALL OF EAST CO CO'S ARTISTS, TOKZTERO just to name a few...But alotta good music comin outta nasty north...connected inc just doesnt seem to do it for me, smile now cry later is the only album i thought was decent...waitin on that big oso loc.
you think Loco C is weak?

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
IF I WAS A NORTENO RAPPER ID SHIT ON ALL NORTE RAPPERS

Apr 15, 2006
NAW I MEANT THOSE ARE THE ARTISTS WITHOUT CONSISTENT MATERIAL..

Nov 2, 2002
IMO, everyones best material came out when they were still young and fresh off the streets still living that lifestyle. It sounded more raw and emotional and shit. Thats how norte rap sounds best i think

Jun 14, 2002
IMO BIG TONE & SAV-IT-OUT/EAST CO CO HAS DONE NOTHIN BUT GET BETTER & BETTER..AND ITS BECAUSE IT AINT ALL BOUT GANGBANGIN....SO IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN BY "TONIN IT DOWN"...IT BETTER THAT WAY....EVERY ALREADY KNOS WHAT THEY CLAIM....NO NEED TO SAY IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...I GET SICK OF HEARIN SKRAP THIS AND SKRAP THAT...I DONT BANG,I DONT GIVE A SHIT BOUT NONE OF THAT...I JUST WANNA HEAR SOME GOOD MUSIC...SAV IT OUT DID A GREAT THING WIT BRINGIN DAVINA OUT,SHE KEEPS TRUE TO HER NORTHERN ROOTS BUT DRAWS IN SUCH A BIGGER TARGET AUDIENCE CAUSE THATS NOT ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT AND HER MUSIC CAN BE FELT BY MORE THAN JUST NORTENOS...

Nov 2, 2002
IMO BIG TONE & SAV-IT-OUT/EAST CO CO HAS DONE NOTHIN BUT GET BETTER & BETTER..AND ITS BECAUSE IT AINT ALL BOUT GANGBANGIN....SO IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN BY "TONIN IT DOWN"...IT BETTER THAT WAY....EVERY ALREADY KNOS WHAT THEY CLAIM....NO NEED TO SAY IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER...I GET SICK OF HEARIN SKRAP THIS AND SKRAP THAT...I DONT BANG,I DONT GIVE A SHIT BOUT NONE OF THAT...I JUST WANNA HEAR SOME GOOD MUSIC...SAV IT OUT DID A GREAT THING WIT BRINGIN DAVINA OUT,SHE KEEPS TRUE TO HER NORTHERN ROOTS BUT DRAWS IN SUCH A BIGGER TARGET AUDIENCE CAUSE THATS NOT ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT AND HER MUSIC CAN BE FELT BY MORE THAN JUST NORTENOS...
this is true. Sav it out is the exception to the rule

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The problem is, everyone wants to be a fuckin' rapper. Just look at this website as a whole. EVERYONE tries to do music and usually they suck at it. Then you got the people who suck at it represent the type of music you usually like. Unfortunately anyone can go buy a damn mic and download fruity loops, do a superfast rap and think they're tight and call themselves a CEO or some shit. Everyone here can probably count 5 people they know in person that raps...seriously. I don't know, fuck music in general.

Nov 2, 2002
The problem is, everyone wants to be a fuckin' rapper. Just look at this website as a whole. EVERYONE tries to do music and usually they suck at it. Then you got the people who suck at it represent the type of music you usually like. Unfortunately anyone can go buy a damn mic and download fruity loops, do a superfast rap and think they're tight and call themselves a CEO or some shit. Everyone here can probably count 5 people they know in person that raps...seriously. I don't know, fuck music in general.
yea man, before this internet crap, the only people that put out albums were the ones that were really hungry for it. Look at woods "yoc influenced" album for example. He put up his car for collateral to get a loan to finance that album. And then he made the entire album himself, beats and everything! He didnt get a cd full of beats made by indecent the slapmaster and choose which beats he wanted to use. He was real hungry and did everything himself, which is why albums like that have a distinct feel and vibe.

By the way, fuck this new trend thats going on getting production from like 9 different people on your album....that makes it more like a compilation than a solo.

Its all about working with 1 producer all the time (big tone/kev knocks)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Look at woods "yoc influenced" album for example. He put up his car for collateral to get a loan to finance that album.
Lol see, one of the natural selections of the nature of rap music is gone, and that was the cost to do music. Years ago it was a huge gamble, now it's an INexpensive recreational activity which is fine to an extent. For instance the other day at work a dude came in and was talking about how he did music to one of my coworkers. Literally like 5 other people started mentioning that they rap or make beats.