Pretty Black Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2005
btownboss said:
Its definately not the same though.. I every area that is home to me in the bay area is different and I still refer to them as if they were in late 80's/early 90's condition so I understand referencing your hood in that respect. However the village is not standing and when people make remarks such as , " Yuk is scared to come to the vill etc... " you act as though those projects that Ant and his brother along with a number of other bosses ran while they were alive that was rampant with drugs and poverty are still physically standing...( I dont know what buildings you cats are referring to but the both complexes were torn down).. on 69th there is a new housing development and on 65th there is a vacant lot with piles of debris...
wtf are you talkin about? Have u been there anytime recently? Or have u never crossed those gates to enter the vill?

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
drunkinfool said:
i dont like them "We dont rep cali, we rep the bay" shit....

im from nor cal....we get down an BEEN down just as long as yall have....
yah but thats what you rep, tha folks that were the shirt is lettin you know they just rep the bay not everyone gotta rep tha same thing