Pretty Black Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
btownboss said:
I always wonder why people still refer to The Vill when both buildings have been torn down for quite some time???????????????????????????????????????????????
For the same reason niggaz still refer to e14th even tho they changed the name of the street to International...

And Niggaz aint finna be calling it lockwood gardens or coliseum gardens just cuz they changed the names its still the vill to them.. and its still buildings there..

Apr 4, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
For the same reason niggaz still refer to e14th even tho they changed the name of the street to International...

And Niggaz aint finna be calling it lockwood gardens or coliseum gardens just cuz they changed the names its still the vill to them.. and its still buildings there..
Its definately not the same though.. I every area that is home to me in the bay area is different and I still refer to them as if they were in late 80's/early 90's condition so I understand referencing your hood in that respect. However the village is not standing and when people make remarks such as , " Yuk is scared to come to the vill etc... " you act as though those projects that Ant and his brother along with a number of other bosses ran while they were alive that was rampant with drugs and poverty are still physically standing...( I dont know what buildings you cats are referring to but the both complexes were torn down).. on 69th there is a new housing development and on 65th there is a vacant lot with piles of debris...

Another example of this is how no one refers to Ghost Town projects(Cypress, and Acorn) that are no longer standing but the areas in which they are located in are still serious.....

Apr 4, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:

Its definately not the same though.. I every area that is home to me in the bay area is different and I still refer to them as if they were in late 80's/early 90's condition so I understand referencing your hood in that respect. However the village is not standing and when people make remarks such as , " Yuk is scared to come to the vill etc... " you act as though those projects that Ant and his brother along with a number of other bosses ran while they were alive that was rampant with drugs and poverty are still physically standing...( I dont know what buildings you cats are referring to but the both complexes were torn down).. on 69th there is a new housing development and on 65th there is a vacant lot with piles of debris...

Mar 13, 2005
btownboss said:

Another example of this is how no one refers to Ghost Town projects(Cypress, and Acorn) that are no longer standing but the areas in which they are located in are still serious.....
I know it aint the same buildings but there are still buildings on 65th and 69th not the same buildings but niggaz still live there and still call it the vill thats what i was trying to say..

And you dont have to explain to me that it aint like it use to be in the flowers/felix mitchel/lil d era... times change the kingpins era is over niggaz will always refer to that area as the Vill tho it is what it is.

And werent both ant and joe flowers from seminary ?

Apr 4, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
I know it aint the same buildings but there are still buildings on 65th and 69th not the same buildings but niggaz still live there and still call it the vill thats what i was trying to say..

And you dont have to explain to me that it aint like it use to be in the flowers/felix mitchel/lil d era... times change the kingpins era is over niggaz will always refer to that area as the Vill tho it is what it is.

And werent both ant and joe flowers from seminary ?
Did I say they werent from Sem???? I obviously have to explain something to people on here who are referring to a place that no longer physically exists.... And you just re-illustrated my point stating that THINGS CHANGE.... which is more of a reason to no longer refer to the current buildings that aren't even in the same physical location as the pre-existing structures as the vil.. why would anyone be scared to come to a renovated housing complex..?

Mar 13, 2005
btownboss said:
Did I say they werent from Sem???? I obviously have to explain something to people on here who are referring to a place that no longer physically exists.... And you just re-illustrated my point stating that THINGS CHANGE.... which is more of a reason to no longer refer to the current buildings that aren't even in the same physical location as the pre-existing structures as the vil.. why would anyone be scared to come to a renovated housing complex..?
calm down bruh lol its not that serious....
And yuk is good in the vill...