Pretty Black Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
i could have swore i seen pretty black on the freeway on the night of june 5th after we was done filming these cats out in west oakland,it was like an all black car on sum phat ass rims, i was like "that look like that nigga right there", haha damn maybe i could have said that better - sounding like sum shit off of menace to society,when they lookin for a nigga they gon pop,haha but now i thoguht i seen him iono if it was but it sure did look like him

Mar 13, 2005
Ey frank where was yuk at when they was shooting on the block ? No scenes in the streets with yuk ?
Cuz i did see that arab looking dude with the regime chain thats always with yuk in the pictures.

Jan 29, 2006
Golden Mean Frank said:
We on our way to the club scence now. Yuk in town recordin it now mayne...club mingles...
lol so yuk didnt even come to the turf when yall was shooting ? Thats pretty gay 4 someone that rep the vill so hard but scared to even go there..

lol Everybody was in yuks hood but yuk..

Mar 3, 2005
HUBCAT. said:
lol so yuk didnt even come to the turf when yall was shooting ? Thats pretty gay 4 someone that rep the vill so hard but scared to even go there..

lol Everybody was in yuks hood but yuk..
quit jaw jackin cuzzo...yuk was in the east...niggaz had the gas station on 66th up from the coliseum crankin...niggaz was deep in mingles to...it was all love from everybody