Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
fights will happen no matter what. they happen in every stadium, not just in the bay. if they were really so serious about it, why are they still selling alcoholic drinks inside the stadium? why not just ban drinking from the stadium all together?
Just stop corintian. You're a die hard fan ive been seeing you defend our team on here for years...

But the shit you are saying right now justifies alot of the heat we recive on this board and off of it...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
so setting up dui check points isn't fucking up the tailgating experience for people? I don't know about you, but most people that tailgate drive their own ride to the stadium and get their drink on.
Yeah and go put familes in danger driving drunk as fuck....Keep a Designated Driver or get there early enough so you can get drunk and sober up by the time the game is over....

Do we really need to be drunk to enjoy a football game...I will be a DD if need be..I have a family and a DUI would stop my progress in life.....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
What kind of fan i am is one whos been there through thick and thin...Buying tickets and apperal for the last 25 years....Defending my team through it all...

What team trades a dope coach, who comes back to beat us in the super bowl the same year we traded him?

Do we ever get to watch home games if we dont go to the colisum?

Can i take my kids to a Raider game?

What team lets a coach go who just went undefeated in the divison?

Jamarcuss Russell? He was worse than Ryan Leaf

Provided a rest stop for a Hall of Fame WR.

We have to be the dumbest franchise in the league....Detroit is on the up and up now....so is cleveland...we are all alone..
gruden was going to leave anyway. he had a year left on his contract and al decided to get something for him before that. al even asked gruden if he wanted to leave before he made the deal. al's mistake there was putting that dumbass callahan in charge afterward.

cleveland and detroit are not going to do shit this year.

do I really need to address the rest of this bullshit?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Yeah and go put familes in danger driving drunk as fuck....Keep a Designated Driver or get there early enough so you can get drunk and sober up by the time the game is over....

Do we really need to be drunk to enjoy a football game...I will be a DD if need be..I have a family and a DUI would stop my progress in life.....
um, the same shit goes on at every stadium. getting drunk at the tailgate is not exclusive to bay area teams. all it's going to do is get people locked up over nothing.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Detriot aint doin shit huh..They have one of the best D lines in the game, have a top 5 wide out and an up and coming QB..Who they paid good money 2 and hes actually performing......

Why did gruden want to leave? Because he didnt have total controll like a real good coach should, thats why....Al want all the controll..I like Al Davis dont get me wrong but he needs to back off and let a coach and real GM run shit...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Detriot aint doin shit huh..They have one of the best D lines in the game, have a top 5 wide out and an up and coming QB..Who they paid good money 2 and hes actually performing......

Why did gruden want to leave? Because he didnt have total controll like a real good coach should, thats why....Al want all the controll..I like Al Davis dont get me wrong but he needs to back off and let a coach and real GM run shit...
detroit plays in the nfc north with the packers, bears and vikings. they'd be extremely lucky to even come in second in their division.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Detriot plays us this year...They will give us a run for our money...That game can go either way...

One of my boys is an Lions fan...We went to the game a couple of seasons ago..I think it was the first game of the season...and detriot served us up something proper 2....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Detroit is gonna be good this year... but Stafford needs to prove he can stay healthy

I'm lightweight rooting for them... my mom is from Detroit, and my grandpa and uncles are all Lions fans... I've always kinda rooted for them, but hasn't been much to root for... kinda like the Raiders

Jun 1, 2002
What kind of fan i am is one whos been there through thick and thin...Buying tickets and apperal for the last 25 years....Defending my team through it all...

What team trades a dope coach, who comes back to beat us in the super bowl the same year we traded him?

Do we ever get to watch home games if we dont go to the colisum?

Can i take my kids to a Raider game?

What team lets a coach go who just went undefeated in the divison?

Jamarcuss Russell? He was worse than Ryan Leaf

Provided a rest stop for a Hall of Fame WR.

We have to be the dumbest franchise in the league....Detroit is on the up and up now....so is cleveland...we are all alone..
You can move along. We don't need you.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Why exactly would I have a problem with that? I wouldn't mind the team moving back to LA at all.

of course you don't give a shit, you live in fucking idahoe. which is why your opinion doesn't matter cuz it doesn't personally affect you since you don't live in the bay unlike your raider buddies on here.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Props Joey, you have my utmost respect!!! I'm a niner season ticket holder goin on 15 years and I was looking forward to Bringin my 4 year old son to a game this year, but after all this bullshit there's no chance. Won or lose... I gotta get up Monday morning and go to work to pay my bills and take care of me and mine...... Again, major props Joey, I wanna extend my hand and shake yours, a niner fan to a raider fan.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Props Joey, you have my utmost respect!!! I'm a niner season ticket holder goin on 15 years and I was looking forward to Bringin my 4 year old son to a game this year, but after all this bullshit there's no chance. Won or lose... I gotta get up Monday morning and go to work to pay my bills and take care of me and mine...... Again, major props Joey, I wanna extend my hand and shake yours, a niner fan to a raider fan.
For sure pimp!..My youngest is 4. I think it takes being a father to look at things in a different perspective sometimes.