Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Oh my bad I have to argue with Cowbitches fans and Raidturds fans get confused sometimes lol. Cowfaggots open againts the Jets, Traiders play Jets 3rd week not too far off lol.

I shouldn't have to know about these teams that's just how deep my knowledge goes, I also follow Barclays Premiere league. Versatile shit right there.
When you're confused you should shut the fuck up, not speak and go into your memory bank for your "deep knowledge". Cowfaggots and Traiders huh?
Premiere League?

Jan 12, 2006
yup... It was Jed York who suggested to the NFL that they discontinue the game
Why fuck things up for 49er season ticket holders? 49ers will sell just as well with out the raiders coming to the stick. The raiders organization is mad because next years game is in Oakland and they know 49ers fans will fill their pockets up by attending, because that the only time raiders can sell tickets. Other than that they can expect a couple hundred fans.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Why fuck things up for 49er season ticket holders? 49ers will sell just as well with out the raiders coming to the stick. The raiders organization is mad because next years game is in Oakland and they know 49ers fans will fill their pockets up by attending, because that the only time raiders can sell tickets. Other than that they can expect a couple hundred fans.
lol at making excuses for your owner being a bitch. and didn't they already fuck up things for the season ticket holders by setting up dui check points and banning tailgating after kickoff? lol

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Why exactly would I have a problem with that? I wouldn't mind the team moving back to LA at all. It would be great for the eventual regular season games against the niners, since y'all would be too scared to go down there to support your team.

have fun with your dui check points, hahahaha. damn the niners organization is run by fruity ass faggots. I bet it was the niners that wanted to cancel the annual preseason games too. al never bows down to what the nfl wants him to do.
Well when people act like stupid iddiots they should have the game cancelled.

As for the DUI checkpoints thats actually a good business move. The 49ers have a solid, money spending fan base that want to go to the game and actually watch the game.

Some bullshit happened this weekend and look how quick they implemented that. They are trying to keep the stick REAL FAN and FAMILY FRIENDLY...Thats how you sell out games!!!!

Why would you want the raiders to move to LA and then boast about how 49er fans would be scared to go down there?

If the raiders move back to LA fuck em....I just cant cop a ticket on gameday anymore and drive 35 minutes to watch em, tailgate with the Raider Nation (not the iddiots) and have a hell of a time...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lol at making excuses for your owner being a bitch. and didn't they already fuck up things for the season ticket holders by setting up dui check points and banning tailgating after kickoff? lol
This is why raider fans are viewed the way we are.....Prime fuckin example..You dont get it...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Well when people act like stupid iddiots they should have the game cancelled.

As for the DUI checkpoints thats actually a good business move. The 49ers have a solid, money spending fan base that want to go to the game and actually watch the game.

Some bullshit happened this weekend and look how quick they implemented that. They are trying to keep the stick REAL FAN and FAMILY FRIENDLY...Thats how you sell out games!!!!

Why would you want the raiders to move to LA and then boast about how 49er fans would be scared to go down there?

If the raiders move back to LA fuck em....I just cant cop a ticket on gameday anymore and drive 35 minutes to watch em, tailgate with the Raider Nation (not the iddiots) and have a hell of a time...
I would want the raiders to move back to LA, so the stadium won't be empty. wasn't "boasting" about anything, just think it's funny how niner fans wanna talk all that "fuck LA" shit and act like their such hardcore fans. but they all know they wouldn't drive down to support their team if they played the raiders in LA.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
ruining tailgating for your own fanbase is a great idea!
They can tailgate but when the game starts people have to do it moving...NO more tailgaiting after the games means everyone get in the car and go fucking home....

Something stupid happend and they are protecting their clients (fans) who spend big $$$$$$$, who are really out there to support the team and not get drunk and start fights...

Jan 12, 2006
ruining tailgating for your own fanbase is a great idea!
You dumbass tailgating is over when the game starts. Why would a season ticketholder want to tailgate during the game???? Also why the fuck would someonefrom the bay drive 8 or more hours to watch a game. Maybe if you're in the area vacationing . Other than that fuck that drive or paying for a flight.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
fights will happen no matter what. they happen in every stadium, not just in the bay. if they were really so serious about it, why are they still selling alcoholic drinks inside the stadium? why not just ban drinking from the stadium all together?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
well that just shows what kind of fan you are. raider fans from socal are probably half of the people that show up to the coliseum on sundays.
What kind of fan i am is one whos been there through thick and thin...Buying tickets and apperal for the last 25 years....Defending my team through it all...

What team trades a dope coach, who comes back to beat us in the super bowl the same year we traded him?

Do we ever get to watch home games if we dont go to the colisum?

Can i take my kids to a Raider game?

What team lets a coach go who just went undefeated in the divison?

Jamarcuss Russell? He was worse than Ryan Leaf

Provided a rest stop for a Hall of Fame WR.

We have to be the dumbest franchise in the league....Detroit is on the up and up now....so is cleveland...we are all alone..

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
You dumbass tailgating is over when the game starts. Why would a season ticketholder want to tailgate during the game???? Also why the fuck would someonefrom the bay drive 8 or more hours to watch a game. Maybe if you're in the area vacationing . Other than that fuck that drive or paying for a flight.
so setting up dui check points isn't fucking up the tailgating experience for people? I don't know about you, but most people that tailgate drive their own ride to the stadium and get their drink on.

Jan 12, 2006
What kind of fan i am is one whos been there through thick and thin...Buying tickets and apperal for the last 25 years....Defending my team through it all...

What team trades a dope coach, who comes back to beat us in the super bowl the same year we traded him?

Do we ever get to watch home games if we dont go to the colisum?

Can i take my kids to a Raider game?

What team lets a coach go who just went undefeated in the divison?

Jamarcuss Russell? He was worse than Ryan Leaf

Provided a rest stop for a Hall of Fame WR.

We have to be the dumbest franchise in the league....Detroit is on the up and up now....so is cleveland...we are all alone..
Props! Doesn't make you any less of a fan of the raiders or less loyal for keeping it real. Fuck being delusional.