Predict Yuk's 1st Week Sales

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Well since it leaked like a week before it dropped with no promo, it dont look good. He needs to get a single on the radio pronto

Apr 4, 2006
10k or so.. could've sold a considerable amount more if the album was actually promoted

www.smokealotrecords.com featured the album a day after it dropped
myspace.com/yukmouth gave conflicting release dates and the youtube commercials dropped on the album's release date
rapalotrecords.com doesn't even indicate that the album has dropped or any sort of mention of it...
aylumrecords.com- need I say more?

Aug 3, 2006
10k or so.. could've sold a considerable amount more if the album was actually promoted

myspace.com/yukmouth gave conflicting release dates and the youtube commercials dropped on the album's release date
rapalotrecords.com doesn't even indicate that the album has dropped or any sort of mention of it...
hahahahah yuk got played like a sucka

Feb 14, 2006

that shit is sad. Rapalot is a fuckin joke

Feb 24, 2007
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YUKS OVER ALL SALES WILL EVEN REACH 20K UNLESS HE GETS A NEW RADIO OR A STREET SINGLE. RECORD SALES ARE DOWN..... HIS PROMO IS LATE AND WEAK. AND HIS RELEASE DATE WAS FUKD UP. HE'LL PROLLY DO 4K TO 7K HIS FIRST WEEK. 3K TO 3500 HIS SECOND WEEK, AND COUPLE THOUSAND EACH OF THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. AND THEN HAVE HIS NUMBERS SLOWLY CLIMB TOWARDS 20K. MAYBE IM WRONG... BUT THAT IS MY PREDICTION.

IF HE SELLS LIKE 35K ALL TOGETHER, ILL BE REAL REAL SUPRISED, HAPPY , BUT SUPRISED .