Pre Order A Wax - Everlasting Money Now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
OMG!!! A-wax's autograph? Half the sicc members just nutted in their draws hopin to get an aaron sig on their cd, smfh.....that sig will equal zero dollars presently and anytime in the future

edit: ive yet to hear anyone in vegas who knows what an a-wax is, but funny when i ask people about c-bo or lynch or tay they know what im talkin about

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2008
OMG!!! A-wax's autograph? Half the sicc members just nutted in their draws hopin to get an aaron sig on their cd, smfh.....that sig will equal zero dollars presently and anytime in the future

edit: ive yet to hear anyone in vegas who knows what an a-wax is, but funny when i ask people about c-bo or lynch or tay they know what im talkin about
Jus replying with what I know, but yea autographs don't mean shit tbh

*edit get playboy 7 to log back on (doomsday M.I.A)

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010

People dickride wax on here too much but youre on the other side of the spectrum hating too much.