post your whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You got something crazy under the hood there that reqires that cowell on the hood? And what year is that a '77? I used to have a '72 that I loved (even though L.D.S. @L.D.S. clowned when I said it was a muscle car.). I'm not a big fan of the body style after 72 and the stock nova turned pussy power wise after 70, but thats obviously a car thats gotten some love.

Mar 17, 2006
You got something crazy under the hood there that reqires that cowell on the hood? And what year is that a '77? I used to have a '72 that I loved (even though L.D.S. @L.D.S. clowned when I said it was a muscle car.). I'm not a big fan of the body style after 72 and the stock nova turned pussy power wise after 70, but thats obviously a car thats gotten some love.
It had a bored out 400 sbc. It was bored to a 406. The motor had been completely torn down and new parts all the way through it. Forged pistons, summit cam, stall converter, ect.. the motor was redone by a guy who builds sprint car engines so it was all done top notch. Took it to the drags once and ran a 12.6. It only had the front seats in it Which were racing seats. anything to lighten it up had been taken out. B&m slap shift. was gonna put a 150 shot of nos in it but sold it before I did. It was a 76. They put a ss grill on it which made it look better. I got it from a guy who was stationed here at a air force base and didn't wanna take it back. Got it for $8000.

Dec 12, 2006
God damn I need a bucket to smash around during the week and a old school for the weekend but there is no god damm room in SF, smh.

On the bright side thats one less car I got to worry about getting jacked I guess

Grass is always

Edit:
Anybody else use ravelco for security?