post your whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
underhood pictures?
Don't have any onhand, I'll take some. The caprice is really pretty, rebuillt the 396 and stuck the highest volume 4 brr edlebrock carb it'd take, only thing left to do on it is the headers. I just got the catalina and its basically stock so 2 brr on a 389 with the dusty old school air filter. Changing the carb out as soon as it gets here (finding a core was hard as fuck, had to order one from OK) and gets rebuilt, so itll be prettier soon, but its a work in progress.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Don't have any onhand, I'll take some. The caprice is really pretty, rebuillt the 396 and stuck the highest volume 4 brr edlebrock carb it'd take, only thing left to do on it is the headers. I just got the catalina and its basically stock so 2 brr on a 389 with the dusty old school air filter. Changing the carb out as soon as it gets here (finding a core was hard as fuck, had to order one from OK) and gets rebuilt, so itll be prettier soon, but its a work in progress.
Man thank god, I HATE seeing a small black in those big cars, a big car like that deserves the heavy duty drive train, a bbc, and a fucking turbo400.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Man thank god, I HATE seeing a small black in those big cars, a big car like that deserves the heavy duty drive train, a bbc, and a fucking turbo400.
Why? Im sure someone like Kevin Hart or Flossalini @Flossalini could drive that car with no problem...