Post up some of your favorite albums (NON HIP HOP).

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Few Favs...

At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

http://www.mediafire.com/?vw3yim3jlmq

I'm not a big ATG fan but there's no denying the fact that this is a classic album. Even the band knew it and they knew they couldn't do any better therefore they broke up after releasing this album. Bands from Sweeden btw. If you even kind of like metal and haven't heard this album I must insist you download this album and atleast listen to tracks 1,2,6

Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild Soundtrack (awful movie IMO)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jikxyy0lnio

I love Eddie Vedder, and I really love him over acoustic music. Theres probably 4 songs on this album that literally gives me goosebumps. Plus a couple these songs were played during my sisters wedding last week. My bro-inlaw is a die hard PJ/EV fan. Fuck all that standard wedding music, play some cool shit like this. Fav tracks: 7,8,11

Dinosaur Jr - Farm
http://www.crashinin.com/blog/?attachment_id=377

http://www.mediafire.com/?wdt1nymlmyn

Okay I have to admit this isn't one of my all time favs but i'm liking it more and more everytime I hear it. I was never a Dj fan but this album has forced me to reconsider. Plus it's got some of the sickest artwork I've ever seen.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I made this thread then neglected it lol. Here is another one of my faves.

Pg. 99 - Document #8

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9cmf32ryqpm

I had to think about this one for a minute because I love more or less everything this band ever did. I have all their stuff in one form or another whether it's downloaded or a physical copy of an album and while I listen to it all a lot I think this album is the one I comeback to the most. This album is so dark and intense from start to finish and I think it really pisses off my neighbors everytime I blast it during the middle of the day lol. Still to this day In Love With an Apparition melts my face just like the first time I heard it. Another band I give thanks to Smurf for introducing me to a few years back.

Apr 25, 2002
I catch hella shit for it, but no joke John Mayer's Continuum is some straight soul/blues shit at its finest. I suggest everyone check it out, and leave the stigma of daughters and all that shit at the door. One of my favorite albums of all time.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Joy Division - Closer

www.megaupload.com/?d=5ROMKNP9

When you listen to as much music in various genres as I do it's hard to pick a top anything let alone a top three albums. That being said this album would definitely be in my top three albums of all time in any genre of music. Closer was released two months after the suicide of lead singer Ian Curtis and listening to the album you get an eerie feeling that this was his "note" so to say. The album has a very dark yet beautiful sound to it. I have to get ready for work so I don't have time to write much more but just download the album and give it a few spins.

As a bonus here is my favorite Joy Divison song of all time called Dead Souls.

www.megaupload.com/?d=w80doo64

Apr 26, 2002
thanks to this forum:

santogold (self titled)
tv on the radio (dear science)
and the one i'm feelin THE MOST right now is: low vs. diamond (self titled).

i think that the santogold and lvd album are classics in the making. btw, gettin tired of rap. fold.

Nov 5, 2004
thanks to this forum:

santogold (self titled)
tv on the radio (dear science)
and the one i'm feelin THE MOST right now is: low vs. diamond (self titled).

i think that the santogold and lvd album are classics in the making. btw, gettin tired of rap. fold.
Yo man, did you happen to dl the LvD that I posted, or you knew about them beforehand? Lol, just asking cuz I only know like 2 other people that know about them. Anyway, yea their album is dope as fuck.

And Santi was my fav album from last year, period. I haven't listened to it in a while, gotta give it a spin soon.

Apr 26, 2002
Yo man, did you happen to dl the LvD that I posted, or you knew about them beforehand? Lol, just asking cuz I only know like 2 other people that know about them. Anyway, yea their album is dope as fuck.

And Santi was my fav album from last year, period. I haven't listened to it in a while, gotta give it a spin soon.
yes d, YOU ARE THE MAN. i read ur threads and recommendations. YES, lvd is the SHIT. they deserve hella success. i started with listenin to song we sang away, and u let ANYBODY listen to that tracc, they will like it. then i youtubed they other shit, and i fell in love. succs that they did a show wit santogold (another thanks to you) and i didnt go. i woulda paid a stacc a ticcet to see both in one show. i got HELLA ppl out here listenin to santogold, they lovin it. im gettin hella ppl to listen to low vs diamond also. i peeped em 4 days ago, and cant stop listenin to em, lol. good shit d, like ur taste in music. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
and lol again, cuz i played that album out so much, i got tired of it. haha. cant wait for both they albums. i hope she stay wit diplo and i read that lvd is gonna get a little more grimey on they next album. hope not. i think they made a masterpiece with this album. no softer, no grimier... i hope. preeshiate again homie. fold.

Nov 5, 2004
yes d, YOU ARE THE MAN. i read ur threads and recommendations. YES, lvd is the SHIT. they deserve hella success. i started with listenin to song we sang away, and u let ANYBODY listen to that tracc, they will like it. then i youtubed they other shit, and i fell in love. succs that they did a show wit santogold (another thanks to you) and i didnt go. i woulda paid a stacc a ticcet to see both in one show. i got HELLA ppl out here listenin to santogold, they lovin it. im gettin hella ppl to listen to low vs diamond also. i peeped em 4 days ago, and cant stop listenin to em, lol. good shit d, like ur taste in music. fold.
and lol again, cuz i played that album out so much, i got tired of it. haha. cant wait for both they albums. i hope she stay wit diplo and i read that lvd is gonna get a little more grimey on they next album. hope not. i think they made a masterpiece with this album. no softer, no grimier... i hope. preeshiate again homie. fold.
Lol. That's dope man. Yea man, I recommend yo go see Santi next time possible, before she hella blows up and shit and won't do small venues anymore. And that LVD, man I'm surprised as fuck that they didn't blow up, their music is HELLA good. But its funny, I had no idea who they were until that concert. But yea, good shit bro, lol.