Post photographs.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
@2-0-sixx u talkin about the videos on CNN under the program Under Cover, Inside the Secret country, or something similar to that title? I saw it a couple days ago as well, the one with Mr. Park living in Thailand trying to gain status in America as a political refugee?? I have family in N. Korea, at least I think I do. The head of my clan lives there, but for all we know he might have been killed by now. That's cousins, aunts, uncles, etc that I'll never know.

Capital city Pyongyang. Only "correct class background" citizens may live in the city.

S. Korean protestors burn japanese flags, and pictures of the prime minister. Councilman also cut off their pinky fingers in front of the japanese embassy in response to disputed islands in between the two countries

A common scene in S. Korea.. protestors and the riot police.

Jun 27, 2003

Protests in China over their detention of North Korean refugees.

That says something along the lines of "right now... people are dying" In regards to N. Korea

Riot police in S. Korea, stand guard against protestors at the APEC

Jun 27, 2003

Student protestor faces off with riot police at APEC

Students attack a riot policeman at APEC

Injured riot policeman carried away

Jun 27, 2003

Riot police and student protestors face off at APEC in Pusan, S. Korea

Anti-American protestors at APEC

Yet another Anti-American student demonstration clashing with riot police

Jun 27, 2003

Riot police, and protestors at a rice market in Seoul. The WTO is pressuring Korea to accept more rice imports which is making imported rice 4 times cheaper than our home-grown grain. This is causing farming families, like my family in Korea, to not be able to earn a livelihood. Protests have been very violent.

Protestors start a bonfire

Protestors burn a police bus

May 19, 2005
^^^ sorry dude,my mom came over to the computer and saw that pic and made me report it to the mods,she said i shouldnt look at shit like that,and niether should you,so there...sorry.

Mar 24, 2004
anyone got pictures of the house with all the trap doors and things. i think its in san jose?

dont know the name of it tho

i heard this lady created the trap doors and rooms because the house was haunted and she wanted to trick the spirits. but yea anyone heard of it or got photos?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
BelialX3_666 said:
^^^Good one, but I'm ex military and spent 6 months in the Middle East so too late for me to see that shit.
im in agreeance with this guy here..
this site if for 18 yr olds and older (am i correct?)..

so his picture should be able to stay..
we have seen worse things..