POLICE SCANNER FROM RADIO SHACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
I REMEMBER THERE WAS A THREAD A LONG TIME AGO ABOUT THESE BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE FINDING IT. SO I BOUGHT THE BEST SCANNER RADIO SHACK HAD.. 1000 CHANNEL TRIPLE TRUNKING SCANNER. THEY PROGRAMMED IT FOR ME BUT THE GIRL KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THEM.. SO IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT BUT GOD DAMN. I HAVENT GOT SHIT OUT OF IT YET. I EVEN BOUGHT THE BOOK "POLICE CALL" .. ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Apr 25, 2002
I used to have one and I put in the codes to hear people's cordless phone conversations. I found out my homeboy was gonna be a daddy with the neighborhood skeez before he even knew.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Police Call has the latest Police/Fire/Ambulence frequencies...but I also suggest doing a google search for yer city cause there are some tactical channels that aren't in the book

Oh and no scanner made after 1996-97 I believe will pick up cordless phone/cell phone calls....Plus now 99% of the people who HAVE cordless or cellphones have gone digital so u aint gonna pick much up anyway

Nov 1, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
Oh and no scanner made after 1996-97 I believe will pick up cordless phone/cell phone calls....Plus now 99% of the people who HAVE cordless or cellphones have gone digital so u aint gonna pick much up anyway

Ones sold in the U.S. aren't allowed to pick up (amps)cellphone, not cordless, and alot of them could be modded. Some of the new "digital 2.4/6/8ghz cordless" are just as lame as the old ones, some don't have any encryption or just use inversion scrambling. There's still alot of talk on AMPS though, might be because of forced analog transmission on digital phones.