Police Brutality

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I think society as a whole has changed, and anyone bitter about something they were not a part of has issues beyond racism. What's done is done. Living in the past does not allow for a future. I am of the belief that we as a society need to function as one, regardless of color, creed, or financial status. Look out for thy neighbor sort of thing. Slavery is prevalent today in the form of the system. Why is it african americans are the minority overall, yet the majority in prison? There is your labor force.
i agree with everything except the blacks in prison/labor force. i dont know if you mean its a conspiracy, or metaphorical, but blacks are in prison cus of the mistakes those imprisoned blacks made, as the mexicans and whites and what ever.....i do think the justice system is flawed, but looking at it like blacks are more in prison than whites cus of the justice system is ignorant.......thats an excuse passed down through the generations, and what has that accomplished? shit......all these negative theorys burn an image in your brain to a point your like fuck it.......

Dec 2, 2006
i agree with everything except the blacks in prison/labor force. i dont know if you mean its a conspiracy, or metaphorical, but blacks are in prison cus of the mistakes those imprisoned blacks made, as the mexicans and whites and what ever.....i do think the justice system is flawed, but looking at it like blacks are more in prison than whites cus of the justice system is ignorant.......thats an excuse passed down through the generations, and what has that accomplished? shit......all these negative theorys burn an image in your brain to a point your like fuck it.......
I didn't think it until I read an article based on the prison system and its history (right here on the sicc actually). I wouldn't necessarily say it is a conspiracy per se, but more of an unconcious behavior being administered. I also didn't mean labor force literally, but modern day slavery so to speak. This is coming from a non-African american. There are two sides to every story as we know. But when I go to Oakland at midnight and see police unconcerned with the environment, it makes one wonder, would they allow such atrocious behavior where they rest their head at night? Point being, both sides contribute equally. Either can only blame themselves which is what we both our basically saying.