Police Brutality

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
You want a real controversial topic....

Why is ok for our government to conduct itself in a manner deemed criminal and or immoral if it was you or I in the name of justice? Is it really justice, or puppets carrying out the interests of the wealthy? Were the laws not written originally to protect the interests of a particular group of people, not the people? It gets deep mayne....

Nov 1, 2004

Why is ok for our government to conduct itself in a manner deemed criminal and or immoral if it was you or I in the name of justice? Is it really justice, or puppets carrying out the interests of the wealthy? Were the laws not written originally to protect the interests of a particular group of people, not the people? It gets deep mayne....

I recently became interested in things like this. I read a book called Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins and it got me thinking.
It really gets to the point where you either just accept it as something you cant change, or try and rally people together and make an actual change. Which probably won't work.
They are enslaving other nations children to debts that can never be paid off, similar to the debts we are building with China and Japan which our children wont be able to pay off.

It does get deep, haha.
And I'm not going to steal your post, just like to get other opinions.

Dec 2, 2006
I recently became interested in things like this. I read a book called Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins and it got me thinking.
It really gets to the point where you either just accept it as something you cant change, or try and rally people together and make an actual change. Which probably won't work.
They are enslaving other nations children to debts that can never be paid off, similar to the debts we are building with China and Japan which our children wont be able to pay off.

It does get deep, haha.
And I'm not going to steal your post, just like to get other opinions.
If the under priveledged can recognize what it takes to create change, only then will we see a change. The problem is, hopelessness is so deeply rooted in some communities they don't even give themselves a chance. I am a firm beleiver that people are victims of circumstance and only reap what our government sows. The system isn't the problem, it is the people running the system....

Nov 1, 2004
If the under priveledged can recognize what it takes to create change, only then will we see a change. The problem is, hopelessness is so deeply rooted in some communities they don't even give themselves a chance. I am a firm beleiver that people are victims of circumstance and only reap what our government sows. The system isn't the problem, it is the people running the system....

reminds me of an immortal technique quote.
"its funny how on the block, niggas will kill you for cash but never raise a gun and cry out freedom at last"

I think most people that think the system is fucked think its pointless to attempt to change anything. After learning that some governments were overthrown based on protesters that were paid to protest... its all corrupt man. Once I started learning about the shady shit that America does, I kind of wished I never learned it.

Dec 2, 2006
^^^ honestly though what can be done at this point

i feel like america is already too deep in this type of system to make any significant change
Give people a sense of responsibility. Hire the people that live in the communities struggling with poverty, violence, etc. and let them rebuild their communities and get paid to do so. Hire police etc. within the community so they really care about what happens there. I could go on and on.... But what does an ex felon/convict know, right?lol

Apr 25, 2002
people in america are the problem. most of them are ignorant about how the country is ran and the position of the government and if you give them a hand out then they will keep you in office and power....thats how its ran.......

and your a victim of circumstance if you let your self be a victim. that kind of talk passed down to the younger generation will only add hopelessness and never cease.......and then at that point what do you really expect?

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us

Cause we are fuckin AMERICAN

Apr 23, 2006
Give people a sense of responsibility. Hire the people that live in the communities struggling with poverty, violence, etc. and let them rebuild their communities and get paid to do so. Hire police etc. within the community so they really care about what happens there. I could go on and on.... But what does an ex felon/convict know, right?lol
these are great ideas except for the people with the money to support these projects are already paying their money to ensure that them and their kids remain rich as fuck while the rest of us fall deeper into poverty

you would think that the people who went from rags to richs would push more things like this but honestly most of us are "brainwashed" to desire unnecessary and frivolous items so when we finally do get rich we spend it on a car with rims and a huge ass chain instead of investing to end the cycle

and whats even worse is some people get rich and will completely switch their beliefs and just try to protect their assets at all costs

it will never end no completely unless a huge majority of population dies possibly from a :siccness:

TL;DR Fuck You:cool:

Dec 2, 2006
people in america are the problem. most of them are ignorant about how the country is ran and the position of the government and if you give them a hand out then they will keep you in office and power....thats how its ran.......
So you would consider yourself educated on the governments inner workings? I think youare right to an extent, but it is much bigger than that.

and your a victim of circumstance if you let your self be a victim. that kind of talk passed down to the younger generation will only add hopelessness and never cease.......and then at that point what do you really expect?
When I say victim of circumstance, I am talking the children being raised into ignorrance, hence, all they know when they become adults. I know you can't think every kid is raised the same.

Apr 25, 2002
So you would consider yourself educated on the governments inner workings? I think youare right to an extent, but it is much bigger than that.

When I say victim of circumstance, I am talking the children being raised into ignorrance, hence, all they know when they become adults. I know you can't think every kid is raised the same.
the government is money drivin. not only because with out our taxes there wouldnt be a government, but because money is what drives what happens in DC. its crooked, but that dont put any less on ignorant society......and yes they are raised ignorant but thats up to you to educate you self or stay ignorant and add to an ignorant society.....

i know people who grew up poor and ghetto and became professionals.....and not professional ballers or rappers......they're not special people of a special circumstance........

Dec 2, 2006
the government is money drivin. not only because with out our taxes there wouldnt be a government, but because money is what drives what happens in DC. its crooked, but that dont put any less on ignorant society......and yes they are raised ignorant but thats up to you to educate you self or stay ignorant and add to an ignorant society.....

i know people who grew up poor and ghetto and became professionals.....and not professional ballers or rappers......they're not special people of a special circumstance........
Everything, not just the government, is driven by money. At some point people do realize their faults and pursue bigger and better things, I myself am a perfect example of that. But growing up poor and ghetto has nothing to do with it, it is all about influence. Obviously there are exceptions and great stories out there. But if you come from ignorrance, chances are you too will be ignorant. Is it coincidental that cities with high crime rates, etc. for the most part stay the course, or is it because of circumstance?

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
america was founded then built on slavery and capitalism...even to the ones that dont know wtf capitalism is, you ask em "what does america stand for?", and youll get mainly 2 answers; 1: "freedom" (lawl) and 2: money/power.

also, how radiorep mentioned, the constitution and declaration were written before slaves were free, and they havent changed since...even the basis for citizen rights havent changed much.

heres a question, since this thread is on like 3 different sub-topics: do you think black folks would have as bad of a "bitter taste" left in their mouth about slavery, if slavery was kept in its original form, as strictly a labor force, and not tainted with the racist aspect? before answering this, you have to remember that slavery was a way of life for majority of the way the world expanded, not just in america...blacks were enslaving each other before being brought here.

Apr 25, 2002
But if you come from ignorrance, chances are you too will be ignorant. Is it coincidental that cities with high crime rates, etc. for the most part stay the course, or is it because of circumstance?
Is it coincidental that cities with high crime rates, etc. for the most part stay the course, or is it because of circumstance?
its the culture.....government politics may play small parts but theres crooked politics in many many cities and not all of those are crime ridden.....you can see it on this board with "my cities harder", and theres tons of subliminal "my cities harder"......
Laurence Fishburnes liquor store rant in Boyz N The Hood is just an excuse and a scapegoat....we teach our kids that they're keepin us down and blah blah blah, what you think is gonna happen to our generations? we're makin'em worse, we're not being empowering....bad citys stay bad cus its the culture.....that can only be changed through the generations of the citizens cus that lie's directly on the criminals.........

and not all kids are raised the same, but everything is not black and white....theres is no "i cans" and "i cants".......some people are fucked, straight up, im not arguing that, but that excuse lost its value like the word "hater" on the bart board......

so i think we agree, ignorance stays strong, but we need to quit sayin the government is doin this and aint doin that, no its us as parents who need to start doin this and not doin that.........

Feb 11, 2006
i actually got jacked by police....ok heres my cool story..

I jus got caught with half a pound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doin 45 in a 35 i was pulled over by a Stater.

He smelled the pot as soon as he walked up on the car.

Ofcoarse i said i didnt have any. So he said he was gunna call the dogs.

Well im sitting in the car waiting on him n letting my girl know n my boy 2 bail me out.

He than proceeds 2 wave his hand in a come over here motion.
So I get out the car n he waves me 2 the passenger side,he looks up n sais tell me bout yrself...i proceeded 2 tell him how i was a buisness owner ect. n proceeded 2 call his bluff bout the dog til it got there.

I have a nice car and he knew it..so he says you dont want that dog tearin up yr shit.
I know you got pot cuz i can smell it...unlees its 50 Pounds and it better not be than i'm not going 2 take you 2 jail.
Well the dog was already there so i was fucked.

I said yup I got less than a pound in the trunk.

He sais well im not goin 2 take you 2 jail and infact im not even goin 2 impound your car...i looked up at him in amazement.

He said ya know the stuff wwill be legal in 2 years anywways...i said ya i guess u can have up 2 an ouce in California..he sais why go 2 California when Canadas right here.
He than asks why I dont just have my card?
I tell him that I'm fit as a fiddle and that i didnt wanna lie cuz i didnt know if I could even get it.
He sais theyre practically handing them out so take advantage.

He takes my 10 zips.gives me a ticket 4 no insurance n told me have a nice day...even gave me a piece a gum while i told him bout by buisness.

I can't fucking believe i'm not in jail right now.

Dec 2, 2006
i actually got jacked by police....ok heres my cool story..

I jus got caught with half a pound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doin 45 in a 35 i was pulled over by a Stater.

He smelled the pot as soon as he walked up on the car.

Ofcoarse i said i didnt have any. So he said he was gunna call the dogs.

Well im sitting in the car waiting on him n letting my girl know n my boy 2 bail me out.

He than proceeds 2 wave his hand in a come over here motion.
So I get out the car n he waves me 2 the passenger side,he looks up n sais tell me bout yrself...i proceeded 2 tell him how i was a buisness owner ect. n proceeded 2 call his bluff bout the dog til it got there.

I have a nice car and he knew it..so he says you dont want that dog tearin up yr shit.
I know you got pot cuz i can smell it...unlees its 50 Pounds and it better not be than i'm not going 2 take you 2 jail.
Well the dog was already there so i was fucked.

I said yup I got less than a pound in the trunk.

He sais well im not goin 2 take you 2 jail and infact im not even goin 2 impound your car...i looked up at him in amazement.

He said ya know the stuff wwill be legal in 2 years anywways...i said ya i guess u can have up 2 an ouce in California..he sais why go 2 California when Canadas right here.
He than asks why I dont just have my card?
I tell him that I'm fit as a fiddle and that i didnt wanna lie cuz i didnt know if I could even get it.
He sais theyre practically handing them out so take advantage.

He takes my 10 zips.gives me a ticket 4 no insurance n told me have a nice day...even gave me a piece a gum while i told him bout by buisness.

I can't fucking believe i'm not in jail right now.
Were you in Oakland?

Dec 2, 2006
america was founded then built on slavery and capitalism...even to the ones that dont know wtf capitalism is, you ask em "what does america stand for?", and youll get mainly 2 answers; 1: "freedom" (lawl) and 2: money/power.

also, how radiorep mentioned, the constitution and declaration were written before slaves were free, and they havent changed since...even the basis for citizen rights havent changed much.

heres a question, since this thread is on like 3 different sub-topics: do you think black folks would have as bad of a "bitter taste" left in their mouth about slavery, if slavery was kept in its original form, as strictly a labor force, and not tainted with the racist aspect? before answering this, you have to remember that slavery was a way of life for majority of the way the world expanded, not just in america...blacks were enslaving each other before being brought here.
I think society as a whole has changed, and anyone bitter about something they were not a part of has issues beyond racism. What's done is done. Living in the past does not allow for a future. I am of the belief that we as a society need to function as one, regardless of color, creed, or financial status. Look out for thy neighbor sort of thing. Slavery is prevalent today in the form of the system. Why is it african americans are the minority overall, yet the majority in prison? There is your labor force.