Po called Oscar Grant "Bitch-ass Nigger"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I been following this oscar grant thing since it been moved down here to LAA, and this a new ch. in the story... Apparently one of the po called Oscar a "bitch-ass nigger."

Damn, did the 5-0 really say that, if they did these po really trippin... Here's a version of the original video.

I can't really hear shit because the peeps on the train talking all loud and shit but what yall think? What yall think... Oscar Grant proponents exaggerating, trying to drum up emotions? Po really talkin like that? People who've had experience with the po (in the bay, especially the O) have they called you racial epithets? Everybody welcomed to speak on it. and this is about cops and the people not no race shit even though race has something to do with it, so theville no need to bring out the cone head yet bruh-bruh.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Of course they say that dumb shit and do shady things. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

They are cops.

Most cops are cops because they got picked on in school and want to feel powerful.

Its all about feeling like they are better and have the upper hand.

Fuck the cops

Sep 5, 2008
If it did happen it would of been out the day it happened.

You know how many interviews his boys have had to go through?

Mar 13, 2003
I still cant belive that dude is saying he thought it was a taser gun when he was looking down to shoot @ Oscar..........See the difference.

.40 cal gun...(dont know what cal. gun was used but this is standard for some cop's)

Taser Gun...Police issue

I think...Im not really sure, but i think i see an identifiable mark for a taser gun....

That's why i think he should go up for 2nd degree murder...Even though reality is he'll get a lesser conviction, probably Manslaughter (involuntary, probably).....Doesnt matter my opinion is he was pissed and just wanted the situation difused so he grabbed his gun and took Oscars life....What makes it even worse is Oscar IMO wasnt resisting arrest @ all.......
Definition of resisting arrest is as follows:
the crime of using physical force to prevent arrest, handcuffing and/or taking the accused to jail.

I didnt see Oscar do any of these thing's mentioned above

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If it did happen it would of been out the day it happened.
It did actually, they were handing out these lil pieces of paper that stated that @ bart stations, shortly after the incident happened. I'm not surprised they kept that shit quiet, kinda surprised it took this long to go national, this was common knowledge to most in the bay for a long minute now.

Sep 5, 2008
It did actually, they were handing out these lil pieces of paper that stated that @ bart stations, shortly after the incident happened. I'm not surprised they kept that shit quiet, kinda surprised it took this long to go national, this was common knowledge to most in the bay for a long minute now.

word? because I looked at the link...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah when I saw the actual paper, I didn't say the article was written shortly after. It's been a minute since I've seen that lil flyer tho.