Po called Oscar Grant "Bitch-ass Nigger"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im glad rioting is funnier and cooler to talk about than a cop being given the freedom to kill someone, in a clearly racially motivated way.

i dont GIVE A FLYING MUTHERFUCKING FUCK what that PIG woke up to do that day, u dont have the right to kill almost anyone and we're sitting here smirking and making jokes about this dude fucking up and ending some dudes life that wasnt DOING SHIT. HE SIGNED UP FOR THAT JOB. HE GETS NO SYMPATHY AND IN FACT DESERVES TO GET EVERY LIMB BEATEN TO MUSH FROM A CINDER BLOCK, INCLUDING HIS HEAD DEAD FUCKING LAST.

RIP to Oscar Grant, sorry homie the world is so fucking cruel. and ur a fucking faggot (waits for "im a fucking faggot, i guess" response) if u say its not a big deal.

May 4, 2002
im glad rioting is funnier and cooler to talk about than a cop being given the freedom to kill someone, in a clearly racially motivated way.

i dont GIVE A FLYING MUTHERFUCKING FUCK what that PIG woke up to do that day, u dont have the right to kill almost anyone and we're sitting here smirking and making jokes about this dude fucking up and ending some dudes life that wasnt DOING SHIT. HE SIGNED UP FOR THAT JOB. HE GETS NO SYMPATHY AND IN FACT DESERVES TO GET EVERY LIMB BEATEN TO MUSH FROM A CINDER BLOCK, INCLUDING HIS HEAD DEAD FUCKING LAST.

RIP to Oscar Grant, sorry homie the world is so fucking cruel. and ur a fucking faggot (waits for "im a fucking faggot, i guess" response) if u say its not a big deal.
?

quote people, bc i dont see alot of people vouching for this cops actions.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^no ones saying the cop is right, but trying to justify what he did infuriates me. a guy kills another guy in cold blood, when has no clearance, right or reason to, is bullshit. if it was the other way around the VAST MAJORITY of America would have the dead cops back, just like Lovelle Mixon. on top of it, im bothered by the fact that people rioting and "looting" (goddamn do i hate that word) is more popular of a subject than the fact that this dude was not only killed for no reason, but because he was black, plain and simple.

It doesnt take anyone to say "the Cop was right in what he did" for there to be some backwards ass shit going on.

Just like I have to explain myself, why does this cop get preferential treatment? HES A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, A CROOK!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i mean how is there even the possibility of there being confusion of him using a gun or a taser!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! yeah he didnt mean to KILL THE GUY BUT HE DID. HE FUCKING SHOT HIM IN THE

BACK

i hope to fucking CHRIST that if u do that u kill me because I WILL KILL YOU. TASER OR NOT HE DIDNT NEED TO SHOOT ANYTHING,

May 4, 2002
i mean how is there even the possibility of there being confusion of him using a gun or a taser!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! yeah he didnt mean to KILL THE GUY BUT HE DID. HE FUCKING SHOT HIM IN THE

BACK

i hope to fucking CHRIST that if u do that u kill me because I WILL KILL YOU. TASER OR NOT HE DIDNT NEED TO SHOOT ANYTHING,

well his team will try and convince a NON black jury of his actions

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
we have POINT MUTHAFUCKINA BLANK EVIDENCE WHAT HAPPENED

and we still sit here and make jokes about rioting. so...the...fuck...what....what do u expect oppressed, poor ass people to do? they destroy everything they have, so why is this any different? Why are they the people to make fun of??????? the people with NOTHING. yeah i guess its easier to make fun of them than the people with power, who TRUDGE AND STOMP on REGULAR ASS PEOPLES LIVES.

a FUCKING 19 YEAR OLD GROCERY STORE CLERK WITH A KID.

yeah im fucking angry, this world is SICK.

\

May 4, 2002
who is making jokes, OFF THE INTERNET? who is talking reckless about a man being killed? remember the internet can make you who ever u want to be.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You save those fucking tears dude.

Mehserle breaks down during testimony at BART shooting trial

By Paul T. Rosynsky
Oakland Tribune
Posted: 06/25/2010 10:40:25 AM PDT
Updated: 06/25/2010 10:40:26 AM PDT

Former BART police Officer Johannes Mehserle broke down and sobbed today as he described to a jury the moment he realized he had shot Oscar Grant in the back.
"I didn't think I had my gun," Mehserle said. "I heard the pop. It wasn't very loud. It wasn't like a gun shot. And then I remember thinking, 'What went wrong with my Taser?' I remember looking at my gun in my right hand."
Mehserle continued, "I didn't know what to think. It just shouldn't have been there."
Mehserle then broke down in tears, as did his mother, who was watching from the gallery.
Grant's mother left the courtroom and an unidentified black male screamed out, "You save those (expletive) tears dude."
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Perry immediately shut down proceedings and ordered the man arrested for contempt of court.
Mehserle's breakdown came during the second day of his testimony in the murder case against him. He said on the witness stand that he never intended to shoot Grant and thought he was reaching for his Taser, when instead he was reaching for his gun.
Mehserle said he decided to use his Taser on Grant after he struggled to grab Grant's right arm while he tried to handcuff him. Mehserle said he thought Grant might have been reaching for a gun.
The proceedings broke for a brief recess with Mehserle still on the stand. Deputy district attorney David Stein is expected to begin cross-examining him later today.

Apr 26, 2006
I can't tell if he said "Bitch ass nigger," but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has some sort of HATE in him for blacks, minorities in general.

Think about it, your a white fucking cop and the majority of your arrests come in the form of blacks and hispanics. There's NO DOUBT in my mind that these white cops build up some sort of HATE over their careers if that's all they see who's commiting the majority of violent crimes.

I do not condone the actions of these pigs, but then again, I do not condone the voilent actions of criminals as well because they ruin society. Your black, hispanic or any kind of minority, DON'T FUCKING RESIST, plain and simple. Everyone committing crimes out there should fucking know, cops are trigger happy, especially against those that are minorities because that's all they fucking arrest for violent/gang affiliated crimes.