Plies New Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
916-707
the definition of real is squating out in the streets and just shitting on the curb in broad daylight. the message Plies is trying to convey is, by dropping his poo on the streets, he is marking his terriroty, just as any animal would do. In laman's terms, "the streets are his". And owning the streets is the definition of real.
You gave it some thought huh?

Sep 29, 2003
ROFL@all you fools hatin. This thread has over 300 views and its only about the album cover. When this shit leaks 95% of u are gonna be checkin for it on the low. This album is gonna hit. Come outta the hatin' closet already....

Jan 28, 2005
Cover is whack, isn't Plies like 5'2 120lbs? Aint nothing scary about that. And he was dumb for trying to go down Rick Ross street with that chain. I remember seeing a liscense plate chain he had that said 'GOON' and that was tight, but the face is just play-doh looking.

As far as the music goes- Ill pass judgement when I hear

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Oh yeah btw that stance is gay. he drooping his pants with his ass basically off guard. He needs to realize once your a mainstream artist signed on a major all teh hardcore street image is stupid. Hes a corporate puppet now. Shits cool if your underground.
ALSO this nigga rockin tah long john top like he in county.

TRYIN WAY TOO HARD!
WHY THA "GOON" ON HIS CHAIN GOT IT'S EYES CLOSED

AND I KNOW NECRO MAD AS HELL I AINT NEVER HEARD NOBODY OUTSIDE HIS CAMP USIN THA WORD GOON UNTIL PLIES STARTED SAYIN IT...

THAT NIGGA IS POON!

Nov 7, 2006
Discuss

Is it just me or does it seem like this guy is tryin too hard?

who the fuck he gonna rob? all his jewelry are prolly worht more than any other person walking the street. man these fucking rapper nowadays. anyone fimiliar with disco? well this is the new generation of it and if you dont believe me then just look some shit up on how disco was started and how it was and it's pretty exact to this shit. lol at the whole rap game

Nov 13, 2004
LOL at all the comments cuz I thought he was tryin too hard too!! If he finna commit a crime then it wouldnt be too hard to identify that dumb as medalion. And that nigga need to put some socks on.