Plies New Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I agree he trying too hard on this cover. Also his singles(hotter then me and bust a nutt baby or whatever its called) are weak. He fell off if teh album sounds anything liek them singles

Feb 8, 2003
Oh yeah btw that stance is gay. he drooping his pants with his ass basically off guard. He needs to realize once your a mainstream artist signed on a major all teh hardcore street image is stupid. Hes a corporate puppet now. Shits cool if your underground.

Dec 4, 2004
the definition of real is squating out in the streets and just shitting on the curb in broad daylight. the message Plies is trying to convey is, by dropping his poo on the streets, he is marking his terriroty, just as any animal would do. In laman's terms, "the streets are his". And owning the streets is the definition of real.

Apr 20, 2003
rofl at that fucking chain are you serious
LOL I was going to say the exact same thing....... Fuckin chain looks weak sauce and if I was him I'd get rid of that shit A.S.A.P cuz it looks corny as fuck. I'm rollin @ GOON on top it hahahaha! Whats up with his butt hanging out of the Capri's?? Damn Plies needs to just get rid of the whole album cover as well while throwing away his Goon chain......