please pray for my dude Kaijowaan...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Any good progress yet? Hopefully he pulls through.
he regained consciousness yesterday and the docotrs said that they didn't find any brain damage, just alot of head swelling... they tried to take the tubes out of his throat but he couldn't breathe on his own... so he's still on the respirator... and he's responding to people talking to him by blinking his eye and writing... making it thru the first 24 hrs. is a good sign... all the prayers and positive thoughts must be working...

hopefully he'll have a full recovery... unfortunately one of his eyes came out from the pressure and they had to put it back in and put a patch over it, but he can still see out the other one... and the bullet went thru his tongue but the doctors sowed it back on so hopefully he'll be able to sing again after he recovers...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
he's steadily recovering... shits crazy... they got him off the life support and i talked to him today for the first time since it happened... kinda hard to understand until his tongue heals all the way up but still... only word to describe it is miracle... we appreciate all the support... for real...

Mar 13, 2003
he's steadily recovering... shits crazy... they got him off the life support and i talked to him today for the first time since it happened... kinda hard to understand until his tongue heals all the way up but still... only word to describe it is miracle... we appreciate all the support... for real...
....Miracles do happen!!! My prayers are still with ur homeboy for a full, healthy recovery!

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
he made a full recovery, and is still able to sing... only thing is when he got shot in the neck the bullet ricocheted and when up thru his tongue and then behind his eye and exited somewhere above his eye... when it went behind it eye it severed the nerves and they were unable to reconnect them so they had to take his eye out... so he's got the whole "slick rick" thing goin on now... but other than that its a blessing he's still alive...