Playstation HOME! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
everytime i try to sign in to home i get a message saying something along the lines of 'cannot connectr to server, C-931'. why am i not surprised? Epic Fail [i love that phrase]

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
lol, my homie DL'd it last night, and that shit had us crackin up, he would walk up to broads and start dancin and shit....and wtf is up with the bubble machines? i dont get that. people sitting around with bubbles?

Sep 28, 2002
LMAO at the damn buble machine... they did change the layout of home cuz it looked nothing like this in the closed beta... for the central plaza but everything else is the same... i hate the twilight theme... makes me want to puke...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^Guns can be bought from a back room in the liquor sto' (cleverly disguised as a theatre). Walk up to the guy behind the counter and type the word 'COCK' and you will be taken to a cellar where you can purchase guns. Only a shotgun and a pistol are available in the beta but more guns will become available in full version. Once you have acquired your strap you hold L1 to aim and R1 to shoot.

Dec 29, 2006
^Thanks. The guy behind the counter was kind enough to hand me a 9mm with a bag of funions and a pack of marlboro lights.

on the real, anybody ever tried visiting the mall? wtf? they charging $0.99 for a piece of furniture..

this is b.s lol

Jan 14, 2006
i almost got banned lol idk i havent checked since i got offline but some dude said he was gonna report me but then he said he just playing lol.. finally won a game of pool and havent gotten the hang of bowling

Jun 9, 2007
$5 for a fake virtual house with a "good view".

yeah.

Home is effeminately heterosexual, AT BEST.

Flat-out homosexual is probably more accurate.

And this is coming from a firm believer that the PS3 is better than the 360.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
basically anything that involves your friends list. getting in touch with them,talking to them,setting up games,etc is far superior on live. i click on a friend and i have every single piece of info on them. what games they have been playing,if i can join the game they are playing. if they are playing call of duty it will say something like "playing team deathmatch on airfield" so you know exactly what they are doing. i can even talk to them when we are playing 2 totally different games. i can playing gears and talk to him while they are playing madden,doesnt matter

thats why i get frustrated when i play ps3,its a pain in the ass to get a game together because you are so limited on how you are able to contact them. all you can do is invite them,thats it. you dont know if they are in the middle of a a game or what. i end up on my cellphone for 15 mins trying to get everybody into a game. its the main reason i buy games on 360 instead of ps3.
I C, now I understand the differences, didnt read through the first pages

Dec 29, 2006
LMAO @ keelops' comments from this forum being attacked by the nerds at ps3 forums

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=464332

lol Youre all about violence, man.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
seriously, what the fuck is that? no no. seriously?
loooooooooooooooooooool..
this dude got all butt-hurt with a lil joke.

look at the time he posted it
12-14-2008 02:11 AM

dude sitten infront of the computer, in the middle of the night. mad as fuck, waking up his wife n shit "look hunny, they are talking shit about home again. i am so mad.. i didnt just spend our daughter's college tuition buying furniture on home for nothing..."

Jun 5, 2004
^Thanks. The guy behind the counter was kind enough to hand me a 9mm with a bag of funions and a pack of marlboro lights.

on the real, anybody ever tried visiting the mall? wtf? they charging $0.99 for a piece of furniture..

this is b.s lol
$5 for a fake virtual house with a "good view".

yeah.

Home is effeminately heterosexual, AT BEST.

Flat-out homosexual is probably more accurate.

And this is coming from a firm believer that the PS3 is better than the 360.
WAIT... THEYRE CHARGING YALL REAL MONEY TO BUY FAKE STUFF?

LIKE, AMERICAN CURRENCY OUT YOUR POCKET TO BUY A VIRTUAL LAZYBOY?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
im so jealous of ya'll ps3 owners,you guys get to play house AND cash out real money for fake shit?playing the bitch and the trick at the same time