PLANET ASIA BANNED FROM KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2005
I WAS JUST LISTENING TO THE SHOW ON THESLYSHOW.COM AND THEY WAS TALKIN THAT ASIA WAS BANNED FROM KMEL??? THAT IS WACK AS FUCK AND I KNOW THIS THREAD WILL BE MAGICALLY DELETED BUT HEY, WHILE ITS UP.

I DIDNT HEAR THE REASON FOR THE BANNING THOUGH..ANYONE KNOW?

Aug 8, 2006
whatz up wit these cali radio stations.. like shake da mayor said...

all the dj's in cali need to get punk so they can't start playing more of westcoast shit or local artist need to do that..

they some how love to play a lot of crunk music in san diego and L.A. WHY? I LIVE HERE RIGHT NOW AND 99% OF THE TIME, I WONT LISTEN TO THE RADIO, WHY?

YOU HERE LIL JON, YOUND DRO,T.I.,J DIBBS,AND A LOT OF SOUTH MUSIC...

THESE DJ'S OUT HERE DON'T REALLY REPRESENT THEM LOCAL ARTISTS GOOD...

THERE BUNCH OF THEM WHO DON'T GET ATTENTION BECUZ THE RADIO PLAY ALL OTHER REGION MUSIC... EAST,THE SOUTH,,,,,,

FUK THEM, PLAY OUR MUSIC,,,,

THEY BARELY PLAY BAY MUSIC DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO AND L.A.

Aug 8, 2006
SEE I GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER POSTING,

listen to 98.9 blazin 7 at 7 not only is mitchy #2 most requested with game and one blood, but we got daygos Eccentric with Danity Kane and Yung Joc #1 showstoppers remix..

SEE YOUNG JOC IS #1 ON THE RADIO STATION IN SAN DIEGO, THAT JUST HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THE SOUTH DOWN HERE...

YOUNG JOC SUCKS BUT ALL THIS FAGGOTS FROM DIEGO LUV THE SOUTH...

I GAVE THEM MY BAY AREA MUSIC AND THEY WONT ACKNOWLEGE SHIT.,

EVEN WHEN I GAVE THEM MAC DRE SHIT BEFORE HE DIED...

NOW THEY BUMP MAC DRE..... THEY JOCKERS DOWN IN DIEGO CUZ THEY GOT NO STYLE...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
lol why would they ban someone they never played in the first place?
yeah man i don't believe that shit, just cuz you can't get on the radio doesn't they banned you. Planet Asia doesn't fit into mainstream radio, I mean shit Nas is one of the most famous MCs in the world and I swear I hardly hear his shit on the radio. Cuz he appeals to hip hop fans not maintream rap/hip hop, 2 different animals.

May 13, 2006
The only time I heard Planet Asia is when the wake up show comes on , but other than that I dont hear him at all on KMEL.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
DJ Mark 7 said:
lol why would they ban someone they never played in the first place?
he used to be on the wake up show all the damn time
DJ Mark 7 said:
THIS JUST IN!!! Company Flow was banned from primetime play on KMEL
lmao...."we got that brand new co-flow slapper....":confused: