PLANET ASIA BANNED FROM KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
Where can I see the rest of the vid in your sig DJ Mark...I am hypnotized.

I think they ban good music on KMEL. Look at their top 25 playlist and tell me how many songs are good.

Apr 5, 2006
kyhompb said:
I think they ban good music on KMEL. Look at their top 25 playlist and tell me how many songs are good.
lately i've been moving away from 106...i really cant stand the danity kane, young joc, "we banned FAB" garbage. BIG VON, fix this!

May 31, 2006
jayda650 said:
yeah man i don't believe that shit, just cuz you can't get on the radio doesn't they banned you. Planet Asia doesn't fit into mainstream radio, I mean shit Nas is one of the most famous MCs in the world and I swear I hardly hear his shit on the radio. Cuz he appeals to hip hop fans not maintream rap/hip hop, 2 different animals.
big co-sign

Apr 5, 2003
NOR.CAL. said:
SEE I GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER POSTING,

listen to 98.9 blazin 7 at 7 not only is mitchy #2 most requested with game and one blood, but we got daygos Eccentric with Danity Kane and Yung Joc #1 showstoppers remix..

SEE YOUNG JOC IS #1 ON THE RADIO STATION IN SAN DIEGO, THAT JUST HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THE SOUTH DOWN HERE...

YOUNG JOC SUCKS BUT ALL THIS FAGGOTS FROM DIEGO LUV THE SOUTH...

I GAVE THEM MY BAY AREA MUSIC AND THEY WONT ACKNOWLEGE SHIT.,

EVEN WHEN I GAVE THEM MAC DRE SHIT BEFORE HE DIED...

NOW THEY BUMP MAC DRE..... THEY JOCKERS DOWN IN DIEGO CUZ THEY GOT NO STYLE...
Ain't that the fuckin truth. Radio stations are garbage out here. Thats why I buy/download CDs and let everyone else enjoy they bullshit.

Feb 1, 2006
planet asia is tight. hard to believe they're banned from kmel when I've never heard them on there in the first place. Plus if they were on the radio wouldn't that defeat their whole "underground image"?

Mar 4, 2006
NOR.CAL. said:

listen to 98.9 blazin 7 at 7 not only is mitchy #2 most requested with game and one blood, but we got daygos Eccentric with Danity Kane and Yung Joc #1 showstoppers remix..

SEE YOUNG JOC IS #1 ON THE RADIO STATION IN SAN DIEGO, THAT JUST HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THE SOUTH DOWN HERE...

i feel you man...san diego is like 7 steps behind the bay...and they are just late...i think they still bump 50 cent in da club..haha...

Oct 28, 2003
ambassador500 said:
I WAS JUST LISTENING TO THE SHOW ON THESLYSHOW.COM AND THEY WAS TALKIN THAT ASIA WAS BANNED FROM KMEL??? THAT IS WACK AS FUCK AND I KNOW THIS THREAD WILL BE MAGICALLY DELETED BUT HEY, WHILE ITS UP.

I DIDNT HEAR THE REASON FOR THE BANNING THOUGH..ANYONE KNOW?
On the real and I'm sorry to say but- Planet Asia has NEVER had a radio presence outside of the Wake Up Show. It's almost like anyone not getting love now is just tossing out the "I got banned card". Radio politics suck, but not every case is on some X-file, CSI shit. But I would have to hear it stright from Asia and the accussed to know if the shit is the truth.

May 22, 2005
exactly fuck them san diego cunts

NOR.CAL. said: