Pitbulls are weak, its all about...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
when i get a new house i'm getting a myself dog along with it, I wanna have kids one day so i think i'll pass one one of those man eating mutherfuckers this thread inspired.

Apr 25, 2002
dope dogg i think i see one of them like a year ago fuckin HUGE head..looked like a fuckin lion

and jayda u trippin never ending story is a boss flick..the fuckin roick monster..the turtle...the "nothing" shiiit..that movie rules

C

CcytzO_Loc

damn that shit looks like its part bulldog part chow and part piranha....if that shit can locc its jaw then its the hardest dog on earth.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

LurccH918 said:
fuck that dog, they just captioned pictures of it lookin mean.

its always pits on mine, check this beast

i dunno man i dont care if that shit was taken when it was looking mean or not..... look at that shits jaw and fangs....i aint ever seen any pit with a jaw like that it looks like a piranha to me.....lol....

Mar 17, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
i dunno man i dont care if that shit was taken when it was looking mean or not..... look at that shits jaw and fangs....i aint ever seen any pit with a jaw like that it looks like a piranha to me.....lol....
yeah, that thing was viscous lookin, it looked like that thing in that box those dudes found on that movie Creepshow

C

CcytzO_Loc

^true....almost all the pitts i know is coo as fucc unless they been traumatized or trained to fight....

Mar 17, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
^true....almost all the pitts i know is coo as fucc unless they been traumatized or trained to fight....
yeah thts true as hell, almost every pit ive came across are always good dogs, its the fucked up fightin shit is what jacks up there reputation, cause it seems to me a good ole hienz 57 mutt dogs are usually the meanest

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
CcytzO_Loc said:

"trained to fight" as you say, almost NEVER produces people mean dogs (dogs that bite people)...

abused dogs mind you (gun powder, cocaine, beaten, neglected, baited, teased, the shit idiots do to so called "train em to fight") will make any dog people mean.

and i bet that big ass cur will scream like a banshee when you put it up against a champion pit dog