PiTBULL SHOW & BBQ - MAY.31.- @ FRESNO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I didnt know if I shouldve put this in your lawn thread or this one, but do you have to pay outrageous yearly licenses for your dog every year in your city? Its 300 a year for intact males when i have to register them to the city.

And property insurance, I have to pay an extra 800 a year for having an APBT....

Mar 9, 2006
I didnt know if I shouldve put this in your lawn thread or this one, but do you have to pay outrageous yearly licenses for your dog every year in your city? Its 300 a year for intact males when i have to register them to the city.

And property insurance, I have to pay an extra 800 a year for having an APBT....
nope i dont pay anything

Jun 27, 2003
yea alot of them do have problems from what i hear too alot of their bone structure are not as solid as an A.P.B.T...but seem of them are nice looking to say the least imo to get a great bully you would really have to check into the history of the breeding....
yeah, that's koo. I been thinkin about gettin a bully, definitely wanna look into the ped fa sho and make sure he's got some solid blood. I aint trynna have an English Bulldog that just looks kinda pit like with no athleticism. Good looks on the info tho.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
"Breeders" who mistreat the dogs that they have should be hung by their nuts....Unfortunately breeding pitts is the "thing to do" for a bunch of retards who just want quick money. Feeding dogs gun powder, not feeding them as they should be and hanging chains around their necks to make them more "savage" are all reasons they suck at life.

Kudos to those of you that do it the right way. The whole dog breeding industry needs to be regulated alot more though.

Mar 9, 2006
"Breeders" who mistreat the dogs that they have should be hung by their nuts....Unfortunately breeding pitts is the "thing to do" for a bunch of retards who just want quick money. Feeding dogs gun powder, not feeding them as they should be and hanging chains around their necks to make them more "savage" are all reasons they suck at life.

Kudos to those of you that do it the right way. The whole dog breeding industry needs to be regulated alot more though.
I KNOW WHAT U SAYIN AND I AGREE WIT YOU MARK7

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com

never knew why anybody would feed their dog gun powder ive never done no shit like that in my life...