PiTBULL SHOW & BBQ - MAY.31.- @ FRESNO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
damn good looking boss i dont think im gonna be able to make this one i wont be in fresno until 2 more wks this fucking sucks and its some good dogs in fresno when is the next one coming to san diego?

Mar 9, 2006
IF ANY1 PLANS ON GOING U JUST HAVE 2 PAY 4 PARKING.....ILL HOOK U UP WIT THA BEER AND FOOD........ ITS ALMOST 6AM AND IM BOUT 2 START GETTIN READY, GOTTA GO PICK UP A VAN, CAUSE IMA BRING 4 OF MY DOGS WIT ME....1ST SHOW STARTS @ 10AM ..........HOPE 2 SEE YAH THERE

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
hes blue, also free stud service for 1st puppy pick to approved females
DAMN...I just moved my female to fresno too and she just went out of heat thats krazy but he looks almost like my boy make me wish i would have cropped his ears but i think my boy is a little taller than yours...but my boy and girl is seal not blue i really dont consider that color blue ive seen alot more dogs that pertain to the color blue looks seal to me but hey...

Jun 27, 2003
I heard that them "American Bullys" be having hella health problems like EBs do, cuz of the mixing Dave Wilson did into the bloodline. Any of y'all notice that with your dogs? Can they still perform like APBTs do? As far as with weight pulling? I've always heard negative things about AmBulls, aint never had one tho. I aint really liked em at first, but some of the dogs are kinda koo, just wondering.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I heard that them "American Bullys" be having hella health problems like EBs do, cuz of the mixing Dave Wilson did into the bloodline. Any of y'all notice that with your dogs? Can they still perform like APBTs do? As far as with weight pulling? I've always heard negative things about AmBulls, aint never had one tho. I aint really liked em at first, but some of the dogs are kinda koo, just wondering.
yea alot of them do have problems from what i hear too alot of their bone structure are not as solid as an A.P.B.T...but seem of them are nice looking to say the least imo to get a great bully you would really have to check into the history of the breeding....

Apr 25, 2002
So is the American Bully classified as a new breed, or are they still American Pit Bull Terriers. Cause I dont see the difference between the little compact dogs to a Stafforshire Bull terrier. They got probably 15 -25 pounds more than a Staffordshire almost the same confirmation and looks without the ear cropping....

Mar 9, 2006
So is the American Bully classified as a new breed, or are they still American Pit Bull Terriers. Cause I dont see the difference between the little compact dogs to a Stafforshire Bull terrier. They got probably 15 -25 pounds more than a Staffordshire almost the same confirmation and looks without the ear cropping....

The UKC have now added AMERICAN BULLY to their list..

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for sharing those pics. I dont see too many people around these parts with bullys but looking at those pics a lot of SoCal heads breed them, when the Gotti line came out I was like those are genetic freaks they dont look like apbts.

Not to be a dick or anything but do these bullys have gameness of a APBT?