Pissing In A Can

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i contemplated this once

while driving to a interview, took one of them drug drinks and you know how you gotta drink sixtyteen ounces of that water....so im in traffic thinkin bout busting loose.....see the empty bottle i just drank from like man...

i pulled my dick out a few times and put it in the cup too but the fact i had to brake and people was starin at me stopped me

i felt like homie on friday after next

ill never take a 'system cleaning' drink again

regardless of me doing everything the drink told me to do on top of quitting smoking for an extra week, i still failed my piss test and was out 50 bucks

Aug 22, 2005
Gas One said:

i pulled my dick out a few times and put it in the cup too but the fact i had to brake and people was starin at me stopped me

i
yeah and what if you fill up, we all know how hard it is to stop once your going.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean you can stop that shits just painful, IMO

im not with "pitch hitting"

admittedly im not good withpissing in public spots unless im hella drunk and NEED to.

it cant be that "1st-2nd base" piss

sometimes them shoe shiners and candy niggas at the club be hella close to you pissin...and its like fuck, why yall niggas sround dudes with they dicks out tho

Dec 13, 2003
DCKingPin said:
Is it immoral. I had too. Some fucker was in the shower for 30 minutes.
Felt good and filled up two bottles of snapples
well its gross. not sure whats immoral about it. you gotta go, you gotta go. i hoped you dumped that shit immediately afterwards...

C

CcytzO_Loc

why you title this pissin in a can when you pissed in two snapple bottles????

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Gas One said:
ill never take a 'system cleaning' drink again

regardless of me doing everything the drink told me to do on top of quitting smoking for an extra week, i still failed my piss test and was out 50 bucks
shit i was luckily enough to fail and have them hire me before they found out i failed. i never started work cuz the day i came in they told me i failed and i was just like fuck yall i didnt want this bullshit job anyways. fuck them drinks though.

C

CcytzO_Loc

i drink peach tea snapples daily....cant smoke my peach optimo without one....its become an addiction.....my weed clientèle and females i kicc it with who know me real well bring em to me when they call and say they on the way and i tell them to bring an optimo or peach swisher cuz they know i wont light up the blunt till i have my peach tea snapple....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
ill admit, i only have 1 bathroom, and at least twice, somebodys been in that fucker for days, and i gotta piss before i go to work, i am not above picking up a pepsi,coke,dr pepper, shasta, mr pibb or fanta bottle and draining the lizard, the tricky part is switching bottles when one fills up.