PICS: Gonzoe in Germany @ Jam FM New Year's Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
MCKadafi said:
If you black, from USA, and can rap a lil bit, you allready a star. Its like people get hyped up cause they dont see these kind of people daily so whenever somebody comes over they excited about it and get hyped up. They dont even need to know him.

EXACTLY You hit it right on the dot.

I have sold alot of albums in Germany, U.K. and Japan. I can say one thing forgein fans are loyal and do support a artist to the fullest.

Dec 5, 2002
man THANKS FOR LETTIN ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! haha I was so damn drunk, I wasn't even sure if I pressed the "record" button :)

We talked to Patrick today....The owners of the club said that we drank for like $2800 at the VIP Bar haha Oh shit...There were only 24 VIPs

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
damn, sorry i missed it. by the way, i loved the radio show, i didnt get to hear it all, but what i did was real tight. aint it a small world where u and i know eachother and then i send my man over there and he ends up in your lap.

Dec 5, 2002
Thanks Pimp...I got the whole show on CD for you...and hell yeah it's a small world, man... by the way..I dont know if you knew but the performances were broadcasted live on Jam FM....I'll burn those too and send u everything on CD

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
5150 Promotionz said:
Thanks Pimp...I got the whole show on CD for you...and hell yeah it's a small world, man... by the way..I dont know if you knew but the performances were broadcasted live on Jam FM....I'll burn those too and send u everything on CD
cant wait, we gonna do twice as big next time. rob base, b-legit, ap9, gonzoe, 4tay

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
@5150 Wow hella folx were in tune when y'all's was bumpin that TUPAC ASSASSIN cut when GONZOE was there i got incredible feedback and emails from folks out that way....Didn't know GERMANY had so much support and following until this year from so many Germany fans!!!

Dec 5, 2002
7ASSASSIN7 said:
@5150 Wow hella folx were in tune when y'all's was bumpin that TUPAC ASSASSIN cut when GONZOE was there i got incredible feedback and emails from folks out that way....Didn't know GERMANY had so much support and following until this year from so many Germany fans!!!
Man Assassin...I can't wait to get that big ass package!!!!!!!!!!

I just talked to DJ Piers...You're the first US Rapper to send us Vinyl...he wants me to let you know that you got all the support and you'll be on heavy rotation @ the "DJ Piers - In The Mix" show from now on...I also gotta ask you something...Check your e-mails in a minute

Much luv, mayne

@ M-Dash....Yeah Pimp...We'll have the blunts ready :)