PICS: Gonzoe in Germany @ Jam FM New Year's Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
lol at the black guy stories. anyway tho i just got that gonzoe album from vallejo street show and shit slaps. man i been feeling gonzoe since his verse on BREATHE dude ripped it. Anyway back on topic good shit to him fuck the haters and may he have a safe trip home.

Dec 19, 2005
MCKadafi said:
Some dude asked me to take a picture of him and Dru Down and I was like: "Why? Who is he?" and he just said: "I dont know but he looks cool." ...
thats a pretty goo reason to take a pic wit a dude....naw jus playin...hahaha

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
pharoah said:
i'm confused. how is gonzoe that big over there? if he did a show in california he ain't gonna pull them like that, but in germany he has a packed house. y'all must have done some helluva promo for him. or do they come out like that for any rap artist that comes to town?
gonzoe has a decent following in europe becuase of his days in the outlwaz and even the regime to some extent, but the real reason for the success of his shows over there rests on the shoulders of jamfr radio in germany who promoted the hell out of it, patrick meyer who made the shows happen, 5150 promotionz/jonh g from right here on siccness and from roscoe outlaw. but being that it was new years eve and in berlin, it will go down as one of the biggest nights in gonzoes career, right up there with his shows at the house of blues and 662 with pac

Dec 5, 2002
Much luv y'all.... It was one of the biggest shows in Jam FM history and we @ Jam FM really promoted the hell out of the show. We had commercials airing twice an hour plus live promotion by the hosts at least once an hour, we gave away 100 Free Tixx, me and Piers dedicated our whole 6-hour show DJ Piers - In The Mix the day before the show to promote the event incl. the HUGE Gonzoe Interview.

People outhere were LUVIN Gonzoe's performance. He got on stage right before midnight when everybody was ready to celebrate the New Year.

I gotta send much luv and thanks to Gonzoe fo sho... We'll be doin it even bigger next time and I hope my boy DJ Pimp will be coming to Germany too in March!!!! haha

Oct 30, 2002
Good looking out in Germany!

MCKadafi said:
If you black, from USA, and can rap a lil bit, you allready a star. Its like people get hyped up cause they dont see these kind of people daily so whenever somebody comes over they excited about it and get hyped up. They dont even need to know him.
Naw, not true. Bullshit rappers don't get audience here either. But then again rappers that are underground there in US, might sell over 1000 tickets here. People like ADR Lavey, Nutt-So, Paris, K-Rino, etc. all have sold-out 1000+ audience here, because people know them and have been listening to them from the beginning. You'd be surprised if you'd know how much love many underground bay rappers get here (as well as Texas-based rappers).

Nov 7, 2005
dj pimp said:
gonzoe has a decent following in europe becuase of his days in the outlwaz and even the regime to some extent, but the real reason for the success of his shows over there rests on the shoulders of jamfr radio in germany who promoted the hell out of it, patrick meyer who made the shows happen, 5150 promotionz/jonh g from right here on siccness and from roscoe outlaw. but being that it was new years eve and in berlin, it will go down as one of the biggest nights in gonzoes career, right up there with his shows at the house of blues and 662 with pac
that's big!!! he makes good music. it would be nice to see him getting it like that out here.

Nov 7, 2005
5150 Promotionz said:
Much luv y'all.... It was one of the biggest shows in Jam FM history and we @ Jam FM really promoted the hell out of the show. We had commercials airing twice an hour plus live promotion by the hosts at least once an hour, we gave away 100 Free Tixx, me and Piers dedicated our whole 6-hour show DJ Piers - In The Mix the day before the show to promote the event incl. the HUGE Gonzoe Interview.

People outhere were LUVIN Gonzoe's performance. He got on stage right before midnight when everybody was ready to celebrate the New Year.

I gotta send much luv and thanks to Gonzoe fo sho... We'll be doin it even bigger next time and I hope my boy DJ Pimp will be coming to Germany too in March!!!! haha
looks like y'all did a helluva job. keep putting it down. internationally known for real

Dec 5, 2002
FogTown said:
@ 5150

where can i get a jeezy shirt like the 1 in the 1st pic? never saw that 1 b4
I bought mine in New York City....It's the official one with the "I got that snow...man" print on the back

@ Mark 7

What is a shizer movie, pimp? :)

@ Remy...we gonn do it REAL BIG in 2006..!

John

Sko-Lin Ent. CEO

Kicket

RAP GAME ANTOINE DE MAXIMY
Jan 5, 2004
Paris, France
liinks.co
yup, MC Luka been to my show, he was a cool cat...

but anyway, about that forthcoming European Tour in March featuring Bay Area artists, holla at us (my man Raphas or myself) cause we're definitly interested in tryin to get you guys comin' here in Paris...

the main problem with French people, contrary to most European audiences, is the fact they are pain in the ass, ahahahah!!! i mean, of course there ain't no absolute truth, but generally people here tend to criticize a lot and are not "groupie-minded" the way people can get in other countries... especially for Westcoast artists since Eastcoast is (unfortunatly or not, thats not the point) BY FAR the main influence in France as far as rap is concerned... the other factor is also that French rap scene is VERY developed, and many people here are like "its all about French rap, we don't care about US rap", even if, of course, reality is not always as simple as that...

anyway, dont get me wrong, for God's sake there IS a solid west/midwest/south fans basis, but they're just not the majority... plus show promoters and organizers are mostly stupid cats who don't know shit, lol... if one tells 'em "yo! this rapper is fire in NYC" they gonna bust a nut... if one tells 'em "yo! this rapper is fire in the Bay Area" they gonna say "yeah, so what?"...

thats why its better for Yay artists to contact "real" people who know what its all about... they might not get huge shows with tons of groupie bitches, lol, but at least they'd get serious little shows with serious fans showing love...

since i'm hosting the first (and only) French online radio show based about west/midwest/south rap, i do work with serious show organizers who are "devoted to the cause", lol... my man Raphas got connect's in the Bay (DJ Impereal, Jacka, etc.), i do have too (Assassin, etc.) along with some in L.A. (Crown City Entertainment, Foesum, Big Saccs, etc.)... so if sumthin is being planned for March or some time during Spring, i guess we could help to set up a Paris date for the Tour, thats fo sho...

sorry for the long post (lol),

happy new year yall, btw... :cool: