PICS: Gonzoe in Germany @ Jam FM New Year's Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
gonzoe just called me from london on his way back to nyc before his last stop in vegas. he wants to thank 5150 promotionz, john, patrick meyer, dj piers, roscoe outlaw and all the german people who showed him love for the 3 weeks he was over there. he had a great time and was well taken care of in 5 star hotels every night. he'd also like ya'll to know that he will be returning in march with old scholl legend rob base and hopefully b-legit, AP9 and or rappin 4tay for a full blown european tour. thanks again john for these dope ass pics. i cant wait to see the dvd... holla

by the way, gonzoe was born and raised in south central, but since hes been in the regime the last 4 years he has repped the bay as hard as anyone. he lives in vegas now, but his distibutin is in the bay with city hall records and he reps the bay to the fullest. he will be workin with bay artists with his blocwize label.

Apr 25, 2002
its a damn shame yuk and gonzo aint cool right now cause they were a good combination
good luck to gonzo tho looks like hes doin big things

Nov 7, 2005
i'm confused. how is gonzoe that big over there? if he did a show in california he ain't gonna pull them like that, but in germany he has a packed house. y'all must have done some helluva promo for him. or do they come out like that for any rap artist that comes to town?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
5150 Promotionz said:
Jam FM's Jasmine and Esra..they were hostin the show

I take it Jasmine is the one on the left? If so could you please ask her if she would be interested in making a shizer video with DJ Mark 7 in Las Vegas???

TIGHT PICS tho man!!!

and as far as "how is Gonzoe big in Germany", there are a HUGE amount of U.S. artists that you may have never even HEARD of that are big stars in Europe...it's a trip

May 17, 2005
pharoah said:
i'm confused. how is gonzoe that big over there? if he did a show in california he ain't gonna pull them like that, but in germany he has a packed house. y'all must have done some helluva promo for him. or do they come out like that for any rap artist that comes to town?
If you black, from USA, and can rap a lil bit, you allready a star. Its like people get hyped up cause they dont see these kind of people daily so whenever somebody comes over they excited about it and get hyped up. They dont even need to know him.

Oct 21, 2003
On new years eve is every club in Europe packed.
Has nothing to do with Gonzoe!!! People dont know bout Gonzoe.
I went once to a Yukmouth gig and dudes thought Young Scrilla = Yukmouth!!!!!

May 22, 2002
MCKadafi said:
If you black, from USA, and can rap a lil bit, you allready a star. Its like people get hyped up cause they dont see these kind of people daily so whenever somebody comes over they excited about it and get hyped up. They dont even need to know him.
co-sign!

May 17, 2005
I was with Yukmouth on tour for 2 weeks and mad shit happend, like people was calling Yuk "Mr. Luniz" and I was sitting next to Yuk and Dru Down, and people came up to use and even asked me for a autograph so Dru Down made mad fun about people, like I was the next rap star and stuff like that. Some dude asked me to take a picture of him and Dru Down and I was like: "Why? Who is he?" and he just said: "I dont know but he looks cool." ... well at the end of the day, they made mad money out here and we had a good time.