PICK N PULL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
one of my patnas found almost a zip of fire inside of a cars drivers seat-we said fuck what we lookin for we got ghosha ha

Aug 13, 2005
i went with a friend who was look for parts for his caddy, i got hella parts for my honda some extra, but theres damn near nothing for cadillacs

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
fullBloOdShark said:
ANYONE EVER GO THERE??? HOW MUCH TO GET IN? ANY CADDY PARTS THERE???
they got a gang of caddys in oakland, on san leandro ave by the collusium.

Nov 5, 2004
Ive been to the one in Fairfield a couple times a few years back. From what I remember, the cars that were there the most were older hondas and toyotas and a lot of i-rocs.

Jul 4, 2002
i dont know what city your in but if you look in the yellow pages, they should have auto recking yards just for caddys, you dont even have to go and pull the part, just ask if they have what your looking for and they pull it...low prices too.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Tycoonin said:
I gotta a caddy. Fuck the pick n pull. If i need some shit thats just overpriced from the dealership go to this spot its in Santa Clara. Cads Only is all Cadillac wrecks. Waaaay cheaper.

http://www.cadsonly.com/

ahhhhh reallllll nice thanks homie, i got a 86 Eldorado Biarritz thats outta commission cuz i went over a speed bump in fresno hella fast and cracked the engine mount, now i need a new sub frame for that lol, do they got newer caddys there too? i got a 96 deville too and finding cheap parts 4 it is a bitch

Dec 29, 2005
Chree said:
ahhhhh reallllll nice thanks homie, i got a 86 Eldorado Biarritz thats outta commission cuz i went over a speed bump in fresno hella fast and cracked the engine mount, now i need a new sub frame for that lol, do they got newer caddys there too? i got a 96 deville too and finding cheap parts 4 it is a bitch
Yeah man they got everything. The owner gets caddy wrecks from everywhere. They usually already got all the shit pulled out and sorted out. And yeah its mosts newer cars i'm sure you'll find what you need there. They got engine parts to little things you could use on your car. Yeah and its all Caddy.