Photography Tips? Night Shots?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
damn here i go dropping some info for the greater good and dont get any props? the rest of this thread is on some bullshit not even related to photography, stick to the script yall,

Photography is an ART, takin pictures is a hobby, If you use the AUTO setting to take your pics you are not an artist in the photography sence, however your end reslut may be very artistic so the lines are kinda grey, but this whole digital relm of photography made this shit so easy now everyone thinks they are a pro. Take it back to film and see where you are, thats the true art in my opinion, framing the perfect shot cuz you got limited resources, taking a whole roll of film to get the one pic your looking for, developing it, then exposing it on paper. Shit is a huge process. Taking night shots on film cost me time and $$$ to figure out, but on digital it's just the cost of charging your battery.

I aint saying this to talk shit to anyone on here, thats already been done enough, just keep it about the art and check your egos at the door.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
i dont wanna argue with u honestly..im just tryin to have a conversation with u

but iv never seen columbo bring up money in any form or fashion..he might have..but i havent seen it..i dont know if he has money..i dont know if he doesnt have money..i do know its defenitly not cheap to live where he lives.

you on the other hand bring up money everytime someone questions your talent...like a defense mechanism. even if dude is not comin at u like columbo is..if someone say "im not feelin that joint" you flip out and start talking about how they are broke and ur wallet can squash them or whatever.

thats just my observation from being on like 5 different forums with u. your arrogance makes people clash with you because you think money is a substitute for talent..and im not saying you arent talented..thats a matter of opinion..but your arrogance fits someone who is actually the best in the field and u know u arent.

why would I act any other way? I am a hustler/marketer/promoter..... that's what I do is talk things up to make them sell...... i'm not gonna go on forums and say "aww man I suck, but buy my graphics anyways".... imma go on the forum and say i'm the best ever I get the most money im always on top.... why would I say anything other than that? especially considering the level of success i've had with it...... I mean if I wasn't making money then it would be like beating a dead horse, but I actually do make money, you seen me on all these forums and I post paid jobs back to back to back........ I am not the best "TALENT" wise in the field..... I am the best "HUSTLER" in the field....... I am the best "BUSINESS" wise n the field and it would be hard for any of you designers to argue that, because at my talent level I make more than anybody, and it's not even close..... I am not the best, i'm not in the top 10, i'm not in the top 50 probably.... don't care..... as I been telling people over & over, the rap/hiphop cd cover graphics game has become a hustle.... when people hit you up and say they need a cover the next day and send you the money it's no longer art, it's a hustle..... you can try to defend it anyway you like, but your just kidding yourself if you do

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
damn here i go dropping some info for the greater good and dont get any props? the rest of this thread is on some bullshit not even related to photography, stick to the script yall,

Photography is an ART, takin pictures is a hobby, If you use the AUTO setting to take your pics you are not an artist in the photography sence, however your end reslut may be very artistic so the lines are kinda grey, but this whole digital relm of photography made this shit so easy now everyone thinks they are a pro. Take it back to film and see where you are, thats the true art in my opinion, framing the perfect shot cuz you got limited resources, taking a whole roll of film to get the one pic your looking for, developing it, then exposing it on paper. Shit is a huge process. Taking night shots on film cost me time and $$$ to figure out, but on digital it's just the cost of charging your battery.

I aint saying this to talk shit to anyone on here, thats already been done enough, just keep it about the art and check your egos at the door.

what people fail to realize is i've been doing art since as long as I can remember, I won awards in school for sculpture, painting, photography etc etc. I have done photography with rolls of film and darkrooms, my family has done it as well, my uncle has several hundred cameras he collects them and does photography.... but like you said it's become easy, so it's not the same game anymore. people always try to kinda play me not knowing my background, but I have a very extensive art background and so do many members of my family

Jun 25, 2005
I like shootin with ISO from 100-400 sometimes 800 depending on how dim tha lighting is and tha pics come out fine with no grain...one of these days i'ma fuck with tha ISO 50 setting...

Ay Colombo I really dig tha photo of tha mack trucks and tha Carquinez Bridge!