phonkbeta Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
Also i love the piano, and the idea of a live band making sum beats. Mix it up...add whats not expected. I remember listening 2 Grandparents from X Raided and was like damn they have a sax on the course thats beautiful

Props: PhonkBeta
Jan 30, 2007
PhonkBeta @PhonkBeta wasup with Lion from the Lake posting a diss track on here a while back? The ONE diss track he uploaded on here was pretty sad. I peeped the one song he did with Lynch and you a long time ago, song was nice apart from lion dude spittin on the track

edit: what kinda music were you fuckin with growin up?

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
Also i love the piano, and the idea of a live band making sum beats. Mix it up...add whats not expected. I remember listening 2 Grandparents from X Raided and was like damn they have a sax on the course thats beautiful
Have you checked out Beta's jazz album "symplex." Shits dope. That "I don't want to kill younglings" beat is one of my favs

Oct 2, 2004
I personally prefer the piano, so keep it in your beats IMO..it adds to the "eeriness".
For sure. I like it too, for the atmosphere on certain tracks... just not on every track, you know? I mean, Beta used to make plenty of eery-ass, atmospheric beats that made for classic songs, and didn't have piano in 'em. Shit, all his beats on Loaded were eery as hell, and I'll be damned if I can remember a single one that was rockin the piano. Were there any?

I think all those older classic beats he made still had all the eeriness and atmosphere, but they also sounded more energetic and funky, and less solemn and depressing. I'd just like to hear some more of that type of production, that's all.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
For sure. I like it too, for the atmosphere on certain tracks... just not on every track, you know? I mean, Beta used to make plenty of eery-ass, atmospheric beats that made for classic songs, and didn't have piano in 'em. Shit, all his beats on Loaded were eery as hell, and I'll be damned if I can remember a single one that was rockin the piano. Were there any?

I think all those older classic beats he made still had all the eeriness and atmosphere, but they also sounded more energetic and funky, and less solemn and depressing. I'd just like to hear some more of that type of production, that's all.
loaded was more like soundscapes for me...i could get lost in the imagery the beats alone created