Philthy Rich vs Messy Marv (2014)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I don't debate with dumb fucks.
no, you don't debate with people who will bury you shoulder deep with this thing called logic… something that grown men who were raised by grown men tend to have

face it, you have NOTHING in your arsenal to disprove what i said to you… nothing at all. but being that you're the groupie that you IS, you just have to try to get the last word in instead of just agreeing to disagree like a man who wasn't raised by a single mother who constantly told you over the years that your daddy wasn't shit.. and all for what? to defend the honor of has-been bay area rapper messy marv? how heartbroken would you be the moment you find out that mess wouldn't ride for you the way you're riding for him in this thread? huh? go on and marinate on that for a second and see if you don't feel like less of a man afterward

i'm not even going to try to keep a civil tongue in my head for you… smother yourself, right this second.

::

Feb 11, 2006
trips @trips Messy marv is not no legend he is a huge coke head faggot how can you even listne to that faggot??? are you also a faggot??

trips @trips Philphy is a triple OG faggot how can you even listne to him while that faggot disses your fav faggot?? are you captin save a faggot?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
seriously, i can't believe this muthafucka said this:

Who the fuck are you ? are you disputing his sells (way more than Philthy Bitch) or you just catching feelings. Speak up, Im ready.
the tone of this fuckin' post sounds like HE'S catching feelings… am i right? if this cornball was a man, he would've asked me something simple like "expound upon that.. how is mess not a legend"… but instead he gets reeeaaal emotional and starts saying condescending shit like "yo whodafukisu?!?! u catching feeluns?" and even calls philthy rich a philthy bitch. and only a GROUPIE (i.e. someone who is *NOT* a man) will ride on a fuckin' rappers (much less a has-been rapper) behalf like that.

grown men of the siccness… this is why it's important to have an active role in your son's upbringing. seriously. if you're not going to be a role model to your son, messy marv might end up as a role model to your son… like this jack ass right here, and his fucked up ass line of thinking.

Jun 5, 2004
I kinda hate to say it but this does look like something jt might put out.... This and messy marv album "Fuck too short (blood in blood out 2)" 33 songs of complete randomness with the hit single "blood gang" by nas, and san quinn- "fence hopper" on a mess album

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
I kinda hate to say it but this does look like something jt might put out.... This and messy marv album "Fuck too short (blood in blood out 2)" 33 songs of complete randomness with the hit single "blood gang" by nas, and san quinn- "fence hopper" on a mess album
on the real this shit is bloodwalkin circles over your favorite jt recylable canned album though lol. still baffled as to how it was put together but i can definitely ride to a couple of these...listen to bottom bitch

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
no, you don't debate with people who will bury you shoulder deep with this thing called logic… something that grown men who were raised by grown men tend to have

face it, you have NOTHING in your arsenal to disprove what i said to you… nothing at all. but being that you're the groupie that you IS, you just have to try to get the last word in instead of just agreeing to disagree like a man who wasn't raised by a single mother who constantly told you over the years that your daddy wasn't shit.. and all for what? to defend the honor of has-been bay area rapper messy marv? how heartbroken would you be the moment you find out that mess wouldn't ride for you the way you're riding for him in this thread? huh? go on and marinate on that for a second and see if you don't feel like less of a man afterward

i'm not even going to try to keep a civil tongue in my head for you… smother yourself, right this second.

Messy Marv is no "has been" he already made his mark you fool. You can retire his jersey at this point. Mess has nothing to prove.These new bay area rappers don't have what it takes, and you know why ? because they bitches and dont respect the game(Philthy Bitches).

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
trips @trips Messy marv is not no legend he is a huge coke head faggot how can you even listne to that faggot??? are you also a faggot??

trips @trips Philphy is a triple OG faggot how can you even listne to him while that faggot disses your fav faggot?? are you captin save a faggot?
Bitch ass nigga, fuck you and your whole family!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Messy Marv is no "has been" he already made his mark you fool. You can retire his jersey at this point. Mess has nothing to prove.These new bay area rappers don't have what it takes, and you know why ? because they bitches and dont respect the game(Philthy Bitches).
making a "mark" does NOT automatically make you a legend…. okay

mess respects the game? hahahahhahahah really?

young man, let me explain something to you. you got the game FUCKED UP beyond recognition if you think that turf hopping, shitting on your people behind their backs ("what happened to home wrecka and young boo? them niggas suck dick, and you niggas do too"), and randomly dissing rappers (see: too short) for attention only to get shitted on unmercifully in return is "respecting the game"

and on top of that, what in the FUCK makes you think that any of these bay area rappers "respect the game"? bay area rappers, mess included, are the some of the dustiest people on the face of the planet… bar fuckin' none

and yes mess is a has-been… and you're flat out lying to yourself if you think he's anywhere as popular, or anywhere as dope as he was back in 03-04… okay

this has been mess's formula for making music ever since 2007:
1. pick a dope beat
2. ruin the dope beat by grunting and rapping in an unintelligible raspy voice

if your idea of a "legend" is someone who artistically regresses as bad as this, then go right ahead… whatever adds floatation to your catamaran

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
Bitch ass nigga, fuck you and your whole family!!!!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in killin fags like you and I’m responsible for heart attacks of little fagbois like you world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Feb 8, 2006
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in killin fags like you and I’m responsible for heart attacks of little fagbois like you world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.