Philthy Rich vs Messy Marv (2014)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just checked it out - what a wacky album. for everyone that was wondering what happened to Mess' "Fuck Philthy Rich" mixtape - here it is (though it was initially unfinished, and Philthy verses were added later dissing Mess lol) a lot of the tracks sound like Proof Ave beats, most of them are pretty tight. i wonder how much the label or CEO paid Mess for this? must have been a lot of $$$ to convince him to agree to this shit (unless they bought the tracks outright without explicitly stating what they would be used for). OR if somehow Philthy himself brokered the deal, which would be hilarious. all in all this is pretty entertaining, didn't see this coming.

P.S. can't wait to see what Mess will say about this - i bet he'll say that the songs were stolen or some shit and its unauthorized LOL

Last edited:

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
just checked it out - what a wacky album. for everyone that was wondering what happened to Mess' "Fuck Philthy Rich" mixtape - here it is (though it was initially unfinished, and Philthy verses were added later dissing Mess lol) a lot of the tracks sound like Proof Ave beats, most of them are pretty tight. i wonder how much the label or CEO paid Mess for this? must have been a lot of $$$ to convince him to agree to this shit (unless they bought the tracks outright without explicitly stating what they would be used for). OR if somehow Philthy himself brokered the deal, which would be hilarious. all in all this is pretty entertaining, didn't see this coming.

P.S. can't wait to see what Mess will say about this - i bet he'll say that the songs were stolen or some shit and its unauthorized LOL
nigga gon send a cease and desist and drop a line bout it like it's some gangsta shit to do lol...will definitely be interesting to see how this unfolds tho. fans of both sides are hella confused right now. Mess promoting it but it's Proof Ave beats???? And he kept the verses with Mess dissing him on there. Shit kinda reminds me of that Luniz song, "Friends"

Apr 21, 2012

To me personally, not knowing a damn thing about the situation but from the get-go thinking something was "set-up" about this beef is an understatement. Especially on Mess part with all that barkin' about the albums done & coming next week, the next week, the next week. Then ofcourse (if it wasn't obvious enough) didn't drop shit. These guys obviously saw all the tweets/facebook posts/blogs/media attention they got from this and decided to run with it. Mess just wanna do interviews about his fuckery instead of drop music anymore.

regarding the "album"...... seems like Phil just grabbed the 1 or 2 diss tracks Messy put out & used old verses he had stashed from him when they were still droppin albums, his verses seem dated. On-top of all the bs I just typed, I wouldn't put it past either one of them to do this kinda shit. Almost seems like that would be both there natural reaction after all the clout. Just my opinion though.

:siccness:

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2005
A couple days ago I saw Messy tweeting that he had unreleased Albums for sale with open verses, I wonder if philthy bought some songs and just dissed him on his own tracks. I havent heard the cd yet so jus speculating