Philthy Rich & Guce f/ Jim Jones - "Bully On 'Em"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Right after u make a mixtape dedicated to the fact that u believe mess is a fake blood, u gon do a song wit guce who is damn near the same exact story as mess... And that nigga jim jones who is probably the rapper most accused of bein accused of bein a fake blood in the world...

Im not super concerned about it lol im jus sayin in a constructive criticizm way, he needs to take a lil longer to think before he puts all this shit out. To the average basic ass rap fan its gonna look like philth just personally hatin on mess cuz he fuckin wit another bay area blood, and jim jones... So people gonna think well philthy aint give all these niggas the same "how real of a blood are you" test if mess failed but these niggas passed

I already know it all just boils down to the fact that when its large amounts of money involved it makes 100% of niggas do shit that could be considered to be bad for their reputation, it just depends how far they take it... And i dont neccisarily like gettin all gangland wit it on the internet lol but u kinda have to when u talkin about these niggas

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Right after u make a mixtape dedicated to the fact that u believe mess is a fake blood, u gon do a song wit guce who is damn near the same exact story as mess... And that nigga jim jones who is probably the rapper most accused of bein accused of bein a fake blood in the world...

Im not super concerned about it lol im jus sayin in a constructive criticizm way, he needs to take a lil longer to think before he puts all this shit out. To the average basic ass rap fan its gonna look like philth just personally hatin on mess cuz he fuckin wit another bay area blood, and jim jones... So people gonna think well philthy aint give all these niggas the same "how real of a blood are you" test if mess failed but these niggas passed

I already know it all just boils down to the fact that when its large amounts of money involved it makes 100% of niggas do shit that could be considered to be bad for their reputation, it just depends how far they take it... And i dont neccisarily like gettin all gangland wit it on the internet lol but u kinda have to when u talkin about these niggas
if you paid philthy enough, he would put a wig on his head and suck niggaz dicks