Pepsi Blue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
dont think i ever had it. what was the difference between that and regular pepsi?

and yes pepsi (preferably in a can) shits all over coke...though bottled coke from mexico is the best

Mar 4, 2007
dont think i ever had it. what was the difference between that and regular pepsi?

and yes pepsi (preferably in a can) shits all over coke...though bottled coke from mexico is the best
pepsi blue tasted nuthin like regular pepsi 2 me it tasted like cotton candy or some sort of flavor of gum

and yeah the mexican bottled cokes nice and cold are the shit better than any other coke

Dec 19, 2005
i think your confusin crystal meth with crystal pepsi hyphy
how the fuck long were u drinkin a bottle for? until you were 10?
HYPHYHYPHERS THE FUNKY DIABETIC.
ahahahaha lmao @ those...

but i dont think i ever tried pepsi blue. vanilla pepsi used to be my shit. pepsi twist too...i was surprised when they brought that shit back at the beginning of football season this year.

Mar 4, 2007
ahahahaha lmao @ those...

but i dont think i ever tried pepsi blue. vanilla pepsi used to be my shit. pepsi twist too...i was surprised when they brought that shit back at the beginning of football season this year.
oh snap i hella forgot about vanilla pepsi that was the business to i use to cop it everyday after school or b4...that stuff was the bomb..need to bring that back